Next Thread
Print Thread
#47206 10/12/07 10:38 PM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Laura, are you sure you can do this in just one more part? You've set up Jealous!Clark very well and put Parker right in his crosshairs. This has the potential to be very explosive, either in a positive or a negative way. And we still haven't actually seen Mary Jane! That girl's no pushover either.

I don't know if you were aware of it, but back in the 70's DC and Marvel did a couple of Superman/Spider Man teamup stories. My favorite scene was in the first story when Lois and Mary Jane met at some NASA exhibit they were all covering and Lex Luthor kidnapped the women wearing a Superman disguise in full view of both Peter and Clark. Peter then grabbed Clark's arm and yelled, "Phone booths! Where are the phone booths?" The image of Spider Man asking Superman for a phone booth where he could change clothes was hysterical to me.

Hey, are you going to have Peter discover Clark's secret too? Wouldn't that make for some interesting newsroom conversation.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#47207 10/13/07 02:58 AM
Columnist
Columnist
sounds interesting. I am not so much into Spiderman. I know the movies but nothing more. But Spidey meeting Superman is cool I guess. My brother is a Spidey fan and we often discuss which one is the better hero.

So I am so looking forward how this will develop and what will happen next.

#47208 10/13/07 09:42 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love Spider-man almost as much as I love L&C So I'm truely loving this fic--although I really want it to be longer than 2!! chapters.

That Lois is using Peter to make Clark crazy and fully admiting it to Peter is just to funny.

You must let Peter in on Clark's secret as well ---Please!

Looking forward to part 2
Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#47209 10/13/07 03:14 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
But he’d always enjoyed the quiet power of the stars to the flashy beauty of the sun.

And Mary Jane Watson was pure starshine.
That is such a sweet line!

“Clark you don’t trust any male who’s younger than eighty five around me,” she said matter of factly as she studiously avoided his gaze.

“That’s because they usually either want to kill you or sleep with you!”
He's right, but it's still funny!

Great start, Laura. I'm looking forward to the resolution!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#47210 10/14/07 02:26 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I hate crossovers... normally. The reason I normally hate crossovers is that the author usually assumes you know each fandom equally well and so therefore they don't introduce new characters or settings well. In this case, I knew enough about Spiderman to be able to enjoy the story.

I'm actually enjoying it. You've set it up well and the plot is pleasant.

I agree with the others, though. How could you possibly finish in only 2 parts?

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard