Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47176 10/11/07 02:11 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Henry!! smile1 you're back!!

This was fun--but Is Jason "Jason" ? How does Clark recognize him? Obviously he doesn't know Clark is Superman here. . . Ok, I'm getting off track.

This was a fun little addition to the story. I especially liked the whole candy interlude--any more interesting and you would have to bump this over to the nfic section--not that I'm going to complain. laugh

So, how does Jason know everything about Remmington? Clark just made a promise--I'm guessing you're setting him up to regret that promise--but knowing Clark he'll make everything work out just fine.

Looking forward to your next installment.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#47177 10/11/07 03:25 PM
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
thanks for the FDK, to answer your first question Jason bumped into Clark at the party earleir on. That's how Reemington's wallet got into Clark's jacket.

The candy thing just kinda popped into my head when i was supposed to be studying for a chem test hehe.

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard