Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I can't believe that no one has commented yet. Terrific set up. Now let's see the next part!

And by the way, if I were Martha I'd skin Jonathan alive for that stuff with the brakes. *After* I got finished turning that so called vehicle into a piece of art with the welding torch.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup Great start!

And very intruging. Martha Kent and Superman! What an idea. lol

I hope you coninue this.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Lol, Nan! Martha just might take resemble her fiery daughter in law when she arrives safely home. wink I had not orginally intended for the brakes to be the culprit but once I had mentally written the ending, a simple sputtering old engine dying would never do. Thanks for beginning the fdk btw. smile

Symbolic Angel, I am glad you liked the premise. I have always wondered how a Martha/Superman scene might play out. Afterall, there would have to be even non real emergency reasons why her son might suddenly show up in the Suit to help. (Maybe one of the Kent's over shopped or the bags broke, got locked out, anything could happen). Back to this, I have enjoyed exploring something different.

The honest truth is, however, I just made a couple quick edits and am not sure of where to go with it next. I would appreciate any auggestions or if anyone wants to check out the below thread and maybe join me, that'd be awesome. I'm also in the process of trying to create a somewhat "naughty" story for the guess the writer challenge, so am in between tales. I definitely want to continue the above and make it hopefully work!

Later Folc Gators,
Mona

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002044

Top Banana
Top Banana
When I read it I couldn't help but think of my Dad. He has 2 cars dating from the mid 70's that he absolutely refuses to put out to pasture. They are his children! :rolleyes:

I won't even have a bed to sleep in next time I go home for a visit because there's a car engine in my room! goofy

Yes, I am serious!

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard