Well, Folcs, here I am in a library again. I've got a pretty good feeling about this fic so far (wasn't there another story or two I was supposed to be writing, come to think of it?). Anyway, like part one, this is not beta'd and not written down before hand (except in my head). Unlike part 1, though, this is not an excerpt from my life. I do not know any super villains, etc.
So. On with the show, then:

(Sorry for the poor quality; I've been very tired. sad )

Sin
Rated PG-13 (please keep away from small children wink )

"HELP! SUPERMAN!"

Clark had just finished pulling a girl out of an overturned truck when he heard a woman yelling for him. It was Saturday afternoon, and while most people were taking this opportunity to catch up on sleep and low-quality television, he was flying from one disaster in Metropolis to another, busier than ever.

The woman yelled again. He flew towards the sound, not quite understanding the niggling in his mind that told him something was a bit off.

The call was coming from an abandoned warehouse near Hobbs Bay. Clark touched down and found a young woman standing in the middle of the warehouse, alone, and apparently unharmed. In fact, she wasn't even tied up...

"Are you all right, miss?"

The woman stammered for a little bit. Before she said a single word, however, Clark was suddenly blinded by a flash of intense light.

Footsteps appeared behind him, and Clark heard a commanding male voice by his ear as a mask was slipped over his face. "Sinner, Repent!"

Monday morning.

Clark woke up with a start, barely recalling a bad dream from the night before. He glanced at the clock, and noticed that he was already five minutes late for work.

It didn't take him very long to get ready. He ran out the door, ready to duck into an alley and take the *express* route to the Planet, when he noticed a young woman walking past his apartment building.

She was a vision of loveliness, if ever he saw one! long blond hair cascaded down her back, nearly touching an adorable, tight little caboose. Unable to resist, he slipped his glasses down his nose and glanced her over. She was absolutely delicious looking, a pink heart tattoo gracing her left cheek.

Clark pushed his glasses back into place and smiled, whistling to himself as he strolled off to the Planet at a leisurely pace. Why hadn't he noticed before that Metropolis was packed full of beautiful women? His day was kicked up another notch when a saw some beautiful cleavage walking out of a store.

Lois glared at her partner when he finally stepped down from the elevator, pausing to grab a cup of coffee before *sauntering* over to her desk. "Where have you been?" she hissed.

He took a swig of coffee while leaning on the corner of her desk, his eyes slowly trailing over her. Lois felt like she wanted to blush. "Around," he said.

Cat strolled out of the copy room, adjusting one of her earrings. "Hi, Clark," she purred in her usual flirtatious manner.

Lois started to roll her eyes, but froze when her parter gave the office vamp a long leer and wickedly smiled back.

"Hey, Cat." He took another sip of his coffee. "You know, we never did have that dinner..."

Cat looked at him in surprise. Before she could speak, though, Lois practically jumped up from her desk.

"Clark, we have *work* to do. Cat, Scram!"

Cat walked away, giving Lois an infuriatingly *pitying* smile.

Clark turned to Lois. "Are you *jealous*?" he asked, with an irritating smirk.

She harrumphed. "No," she snapped, ignoring the little voice in her head that whimpered 'yes.' "I just can't believe how unprofessional you're being. You can't just show up whenever you feel like it, Clark. We have work to do." To emphasize her point, she returned to her computer and pretended to type.

Clark stayed where he was, trailing his eyes over her and nursing his coffee which, Lois couldn't help but notice, he'd only gotten one of today.

"You've certainly been working very hard, Lois," he said, his voice husky and smooth. In spite of herself, Lois felt a shiver go up her spine. Clark seemed to notice, and his smile broadened. "How about if we---"

Lois cut him off. "Stuff it, Kent." She glared at him as though her were a bacterium from a pool of toxic waste, and as far as she was concerned, he was worse. "You know, I knew from the beginning that you were no different. You're a typically...*typical* male. Don't try to kid anybody, Clark. Just...cut the crap and get back to work!" She buried herself in her work again, dimly aware that he was still standing there, watching her.

"You're more into spandex, aren't you, Lois?" It was a bit more of a statement than a question, and she could almost hear the grin in his voice.

With what was almost a snarl, Lois sent him back to his desk, deliberately ignoring the cryptic expression on his face.

TBC

~•~