Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Deborah Joy said "thou shalt not wed before season 5", but she left and they did and then there was no season 5. The staff were right. Their fun was over.

Way to summarise the clone/amnesia arc in 100 words or less. (or more, since I haven't bothered to count them.)

It's very sad how I'm drawn to respond to these little nonsense stories. What do you think that means? Never mind, I don't think I want to know. razz

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
It's funny how your easy reader series causes me to look up more words than I usually would. That's a bad sign, isn't it? wink

Anyway, this was just hilarious, Elisabeth! What a unique way to sum up the awful plot lines of the non-weddings!

Applause! clap clap clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
This made me giggle, Elisabeth! smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Haha, Elisabeth, that one was fun! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
That was freaking Dr. Seuss funny right there! rotflol lol

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Glad y'all liked it.

I disagree that the series went downhill because they got married. The series went downhill because it wasn't as well written--that has nothing to do with when they got married.

Bakasi, it makes sense that you have to look up more words to read the easy reader stories. I have to use my thesaurus far more often to find simpler words. Words that are easy to read are not necessarily the most common words used. It's easier for me to explain that "wed" means "to get married to" than it would be to teach my child to read all of that. "Friend" is another tough word, so I substitute "pal" or "chum", even though it's been 50 years since those terms were commonly used.

Thanks for reading along with my kids.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard