Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46907 10/05/07 12:55 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! *hugs her story until it stops breathing* erm... I mean... ah.... *lol*

Comments as I read (cause it's funnier this way) -- and um... OK, so my FDK is longer than the story almost and I come out looking like an excited teenager, I know... it's cause I'm so excited and I'm having so much fun reading this story. YAY!! THANK YOU!!!

specially after I considered my challenger's stories. There was this alphabetical series I greatly admired.
awwww!! thank you!

Anyway, the basic idea for this is not really mine. It's all "borrowed" from LaraMoon. So, blame her.
*giggles* Oooh, is Batman going to be in this story, then? Heeee!!!! *dances* (and I'll happily take the blame, no problem at all!)

He had been out "to meet a source", or so he had told Lois.
*giggles* suuuuure, Clark, suuuure! hehe!

"It's just not everyday that your younger sister tells you that she's getting married. I mean, shouldn't I get married first?"
awww! Poor Lois! <pat, pat>

"What do I know? She insisted I promise to keep it out of the news, for heaven's sake. And, honestly, who could she know who'd be newsworthy enough for the Daily Planet?"
mmmm... Batman? *giggles madly* Or, maybe Nightwing? He's about her age, right? Or um... I kinda like Green Arrow. *lol* Heeee! I can't wait to find out who it is!!!

You know, one of these dark and disturbed types.
Lois, Lois... Dark and disturbed is very yummy, you know?!

Not that I'm curious or anything like that.
Bwahaha! Who are you trying to fool, Lois? Because, really... Lois Lane not curious? Excuse-me while I fall off my chair, laughing my head off! rotflol rotflol

He'd love to see her face when she finally found out. Dark and disturbed, indeed!
What, what, what? Clark knows who it is?? heeee!!! I love it!!

Carrying her baggage along, she rounded a corner and collided with someone slightly larger than her. Someone wearing exquisite designer clothing *she* couldn't even afford. How... annoying!
*giggles* Excellent! I love Lois when she's like that!

[...]she suddenly thought of Clark and what *he* referred to as the "Lane babble gene"
*lol* Yeah, I'm sure Lucy has that too. wink

"Oh, Lois, you already have met him. You see him all the time![...]
uh???? waittasecond, who's she marrying??? Can't be Batman, now... *sniffles a little*

"Lucy, is it only me, or were there some really strange people in that bar?"
LOL! Yeah, Lois, there were quite a few super heroes in that bar. hehe!

I loved the little guessing game. Very amusing. And I think they're probably both wrong on some of them, too. *lol*

Lucy rolled her eyes at her sister. "Of course I am. Don't tell me you haven't seen through him yet. It's not only that Bruce doesn't like him – and he sure knows people. Have you ever looked closely at Luthor? These cold eyes, the tightly compressed lips, the exact color of his hair... Aren't they familiar to you?" At her older sister's blank stare, she continued bravely, "Lois, don't you see? Lex is the Green Goblin!" It was then that Lois' jaw finally hit the table.
OMG, I'm laughing so much, I'm sure the neighbor can hear me. HAHAHA!!! So it *is* Batman after all. Heeeee!!!! But, OMG, Green Goblin. rotflol *dies of laughter*

You know... with all the superheroes around, I hope that means Clark will be at the wedding. Or Superman? <g>

Lois, his partner and best friend, was wearing an absolutely horrid pink gown with lots of ruffles and did her best to strangle her younger sister with some part of her dress that he couldn't quite identify. That was what it looked like, at least. To Clark's experienced eye, it looked more like Lois proving a point in typical Lois Lane fashion.
SNORT! I'm about to choke on my coffee. wink

The young man squared his shoulders. "I'm freelancing for the Daily Bugle," he announced with as much dignity as he could muster.
Spider-Man!!! *applauds*

"What? That rag that has all these fake pictures of this fake wall-crawler? He isn't even real, for heaven's sake!" Lois exploded.
*giggles* Oh right, I keep saying he doesn't. I guess I'll have to make it so he does, now, huh? hehe! wink

And I always thought Superman was just a myth," Peter muttered under his breath. Shaking his head, he left to marvel over the fact that there were indeed others like him.
ROFL!!!! And yes, *marvel* would be the right word to use. Bwahahaha!

Finding Bruce Waynes latest girlfriend and get some decent pictures of her. The elusive billionaire was believed to have fallen quite hard this time. Some people even whispered about a secret wedding.
Heee! Lucy is getting married to Batman!!! YAY!!

"Of course you know me. Quite... intimately," Lucy purred. Didn't that girl have any shame? "And sure I'm getting married, as you should know only too well. Because you're going to be there as well. And in a very special position, too."
mmmm... Trying to decide if Superman is best man, or if she thinks Bruce is Superman? HAHA! OK, that would be positively hilarious! laugh

If he mentioned that he was indeed to be the best man, even Lois would be able to add up one and one. And not come up with eleven.
Eleven? ROFL! And so Clark is best man. That's nice. I like that! I'm glad it's not Robin. *giggles*

Clark Kent was in desperate need of being saved.
Oooh! I'll save you Clark! Hold on, I'll be right there!! hehehe!

Lucy looked at her incredulously. "Are you telling me you're actually looking at his eyes when he's wearing the Super-Suit?" she exclaimed.

"Well, of course I do. What are *you* looking at?"
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Same thing the rest of us are, no doubt. That cute little freckle above his lip - that's what. (*giggles*)

Why did Superman have to marry? And why her sister, of all people? And how had they met in the first place? Wasn't it her he rescued on a regular basis?
awww! Poor Lois!! *hugs her*

She sounded like she was talking about Superman instead of Bruce Wayne. "Meeting someone first doesn't give you the right to own him, Lois."
LOL! She is, she is! And I love how Clark is so wise and smart like that. *hugs him*

Clark wondered about that comment for some time. She didn't seem to be talking about Batman, yet she was mentioning armor. And armor was definitely part of his equipment. What point didn't he get here?
She thinks Brucie is Supes. Heee! Tell her, Clarkie, that it's really you. And then we can have a double wedding maybe? Ok, ok, I won't get my hopes up about that too much. *giggles*

"Clark, will you stay with me? I don't want to be alone tonight."
awww!!!

She couldn't mean him to spend the night with her, could she? This was going to be interesting.
Interesting indeed!! ...is this the place where we can start begging for nfic? Is it, is it? hehehe!

Looking down at herself, she realized that she was still wearing a much too big shirt and boxers. Clark's boxers.
OOOOOH! Well, now I'm definitely begging for nfic!

Her drop-dead gorgeous best friend who might have become so much more to her – he favored men.
*choking with laughter* No he does not!! It's just... he's not from around here, Lois. Things are different, more complicated. It's not that he couldn't, just he's never.... (and I pretty much just quoted from the ficathon story I wrote for Sue, right here. *lol*)

Clark took a deep breath. "Lois, you have no idea how much you affect me," he muttered, his voice deep and husky. Blushing, he realized that he was in dire need of a cold shower. Or his super-equivalent of it. He only hoped that a dip in the arctic would do the trick this time. "Shower," he croaked before hurrying out of the room.
See, Lois. Not gay. Mind you, it could have been funny to imagine Superman going out with Batman or something, but I kinda like Clark to go out with Lois instead. wink

When he turned around, Lois had gotten a glimpse of her effect on him. It was an uplifting view, to say the least.
Uplifting? LOL! Yeah, that's one way of putting it. hahaha! I love it! laugh

"Good looks fade with time. But you, Lois, possess the kind of beauty shining through from within, from your very soul. And that never fades," he replied with conviction.
*melts into one HUGE puddle of goo* That is so insanely sweet! awwww!!!!!!

Let Lucy have her Superman, she decided. She'd rather take her chances with Clark.
LOL! That kinda doesn't work, Lois, my dear. But it's funny as hell!

And Clark wondered if there was something like a 'Mad Dog gene' in the Lane family. In all likelihood, there was.
ROFL! Too funny! I love it! heee!!

There were only a few hours left until she'd be in front of the altar with Bruce, her personal Superman.
SNORT! She's going to be sooooooo disappointed when she realizes Bruce isn't Superman. I'm already laughing just imagining her face when she learns it.

How could she dream of kissing Clark while her little sister was kissing her new husband?
Heh. I dream of kissing Clark quite a bit more often than that. *blushes madly*

An unexpected gust of wind blew it off course, though, and the bouquet landed in Lois' hands.
A gust of *super breath* maybe? Good going, Clark!

With sudden clarity, she knew with her heart that she was where she belonged: In Clark's arms.
YAY! *applauds*

Who else had she thought he was? Oh, right. Possibly Superman. After all, being mistaken for Superman happened to him all the time.
LOL! Indeed, it does. At least in my universe, it sure does.

Hehehe! Thank you so much! I loved it, I laughed so much. I'm so glad you found a way to throw in all these super heroes, that was so totally cool! YAY!!! *hugs her story again and again*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#46908 10/05/07 01:54 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wonderful story, Mellie!

Bringing so many superheroes in that story was really funny. And the scene with Peter Parker was hilarious.

Nice Idea of Batman and Lucy and the wedding.

I loved how you described Lois' feelings from Mad-Dog-Lane to the romantic Lois Lane who is in love with Clark. Great written when she decided that Clark is more important than Superman to her. I'm sure Lois will be very happy to get both, Clark and Superman. - Too bad this story isn't longer... How about a sequel? wink

Very good work, Mellie!

#46909 10/05/07 09:51 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY for the part I hadn't seen yet. Wonderful story, Lara. I liked all your other superheroes, though I usually not that much a fan of x-overs and such things. But with LaraMoons series - well it was kind of a must have. Very well done, Mellie. I enjoyed every bit of it, at least after your telling me that Lois was right while Lucy was wrong. hehe.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#46910 10/05/07 09:57 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Just so you know, Mellie, I just wrote some really lengthy FDK and tried to post it, but I was told that I had added a parenthesis in my HTML tag, and so my FDK couldn't be posted!!! I have no idea what that means. But unfortunately, that means you won't get my FDK!!!

Ann

#46911 10/05/07 10:05 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
By the way, does anyone know what a parenthesis in an HTML tag is in the first place? How do you put a perenthesis there, and how do you remove it?

Ann

#46912 10/05/07 11:05 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Your answer is here , Ann. smile If that doesn't solve it and enable you to post, email me with the text you were trying to post and I'll see if I can fix it for you.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#46913 10/05/07 11:42 PM
Columnist
Columnist
And you know how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut about something."
So babbling runs in the Lane family goofy

Finally, she returned to the main room to return to her bed. A bed with no table at its side. Who had moved the table away? And who had made her bed? It looked pretty much untouched.
*LOL* goofy Lois must have dronken a lot the night before!

"Well, as a matter of fact, I'm marrying him."
She thinks she's going to marry him *LOL*

Lois shook her head. "No. Superman's eyes are brown, there's no doubt about it."
Of course Superman has brown eyes!! ..and of course Lois would know that.

"EGNAHC SIHT SSERD OTNI ENO SIOL SEKIL!"
and this *is* Englisch backwords. Lois was right wink

Nice story laugh

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#46914 10/05/07 11:49 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Making one more attempt now...

Clark gave her an amused grin. "What's the matter with you?" he couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, nothing." Lois waved her hand in dismissal. "I'm fine. Absolutely fine. Why shouldn't I be fine, anyway?" Clark hid his smile. Trust Lois to switch to babble-mode. "It's just not everyday that your younger sister tells you that she's getting married. I mean, shouldn't I get married first?"
Poor Lois!

"Besides," she babbled on, "you know what sort of men she takes for boyfriends. How much worse must the man be she's actually going to marry?"

"It can only be a high-ranking criminal. Or, what do I know, maybe some stupid rock star with six more "fiancées" waiting for him in different parts of the country. You know, one of these dark and disturbed types.
This was so funny! Yeah, she is worrying about Lucy marrying a high-ranking criminal, while Lois herself is dating Lex! Oh, but... Lucy's guy has six more fiancées waiting for him? The Batman I know has never gotten engaged to my knowledge, but he has certainly "sampled" a large number of women... razz And he is dark and disturbed? "Disturbed" is a too strong word, but a little weird, certainly... and definitely dark! goofy

"Lois, why don't you just pay her a visit and get to know that man? You should have enough holiday saved up," Clark suggested. He'd love to see her face when she finally found out. Dark and disturbed, indeed!
Does Clark know who Lois's sister is marrying? Clark, but not Lois? Aaaahhh, poor Lois! No one tells her anything and she can never figure anything out! clap

Ann

#46915 10/05/07 11:56 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It worked! Thanks, LabRat!

Ann

#46916 10/06/07 12:49 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, wow!!! This is so good!

I totally forgive you for not beta reading the next part of Begin the Begin. I know that's mostly my fault. I've left it so long you probably have to read the whole thing from the beginning again just to get back up to date. blush

But, never mind about that, I'm supposed to be talking about *your* story.

Lucy smiled at her older sister in amusement. "Oh, Lois, you already have met him. You see him all the time! But let's do something fun. It's pretty much the last time I've got before the wedding, and I could really do with a little party. You won't let me down, will you?" Lucy made her little lost puppy eyes at Lois. She knew exactly that her sister would budge under this look. And once again, she was proven right.
I love this! It sounds like Lucy must have learn the art of the puppy eyes from Lois. The look that she flashes at Clark all the time to talk him into things. thumbsup

Sudden understanding made Lois' color deepen to the seventh shade of red. Superman's eye-color forgotten, she walked on in silence, caught in her own misery. When, oh when did the world decide to turn upside down?
When the two Laras decided to pick it up and play a little ball. wink Double Trouble.

Half an hour later, Lois felt more or less human again. Wrapping the big towel securely around her body, she peeked out of the bathroom. When she found the bedroom empty, she quickly got dressed in her clothes. Her neatly folded clothes. Definitely Clark's work. Which was one more proof that he was indeed... gay. No reason to shirk away from even *thinking* that word, Lois scolded herself. Leaving the upper three buttons of her blouse unbuttoned, she walked into the living room.
Hmm, is this a test for Clark? laugh

Lois looked after him. When he turned around, Lois had gotten a glimpse of her effect on him. It was an uplifting view, to say the least. It sure set her straight about her assumption about Clark. He definitely was straight. Lois couldn't help but grin at that. Suddenly, the day had become so much better.
And it appears that he's passed the test. notworthy

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#46917 10/06/07 11:11 AM
Kerth
Kerth
wildguy

ROFL!!!! And yes, *marvel* would be the right word to use. Bwahahaha!
Glad you liked that little pun.

Clark Kent was in desperate need of being saved.
Oooh! I'll save you Clark! Hold on, I'll be right there!! hehehe!
Hey, get in line!

Lucy looked at her incredulously. "Are you telling me you're actually looking at his eyes when he's wearing the Super-Suit?" she exclaimed.

"Well, of course I do. What are *you* looking at?"
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Same thing the rest of us are, no doubt. That cute little freckle above his lip - that's what. (*giggles*)
You name it. No, honestly. I'm fully on Martha's side here. I'm definitely not looking at his face... blush

Interesting indeed!! ...is this the place where we can start begging for nfic? Is it, is it? hehehe!
Nothing happens! At least nothing worth the title nfic. Sorry to disappoint you there, though.

OOOOOH! Well, now I'm definitely begging for nfic!
Still no nfic. Really.

See, Lois. Not gay. Mind you, it could have been funny to imagine Superman going out with Batman or something, but I kinda like Clark to go out with Lois instead.
Why don't you write a story like that? Superman and Batman going out together... Maybe on Halloween? Doesn't even have to be the real Batman and the real Superman. Look-alikes would be just fine, I think.

Uplifting? LOL! Yeah, that's one way of putting it. hahaha! I love it!
Well, I had to be a little creative since I wasn't sure how much of a description would be suitable for the gfic side of life.

"Good looks fade with time. But you, Lois, possess the kind of beauty shining through from within, from your very soul. And that never fades," he replied with conviction.
*melts into one HUGE puddle of goo* That is so insanely sweet! awwww!!!!!!]
Well, I'm still waiting for a guy to tell me something like that. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe I'll meet him someday.

And Clark wondered if there was something like a 'Mad Dog gene' in the Lane family. In all likelihood, there was.
ROFL! Too funny! I love it! heee!!
I actually wrote this right after editing the part with the Lane babble gene...

SNORT! She's going to be sooooooo disappointed when she realizes Bruce isn't Superman. I'm already laughing just imagining her face when she learns it.
Well, I'd have loved to see her face, too. Unfortunately, she doesn't give us the satisfaction...

How could she dream of kissing Clark while her little sister was kissing her new husband? [quote]

Heh. I dream of kissing Clark quite a bit more often than that. *blushes madly*
Really? Hmm. Let's put him in your closet...
[quote]An unexpected gust of wind blew it off course, though, and the bouquet landed in Lois' hands.
A gust of *super breath* maybe? Good going, Clark!
I'm not sure about it. Maybe so, maybe no.

Hehehe! Thank you so much! I loved it, I laughed so much. I'm so glad you found a way to throw in all these super heroes, that was so totally cool! YAY!!! *hugs her story again and again*
Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by Vanda Detroit:
Too bad this story isn't longer... How about a sequel?
Sequel? Hmm. Maybe. I've got some ideas. At least for the gfic side right now. I'm not sure about the rest right now.

Very good work, Mellie!
Thanks! I guess I'll have to do some translating, huh?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#46918 10/06/07 11:16 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Since my answers to my FDK thread just wouldn't fit into one post... Here's the rest. blush

Originally posted by bakasi:
Very well done, Mellie. I enjoyed every bit of it, at least after your telling me that Lois was right while Lucy was wrong. hehe.
Thanks a lot! Your praise means a lot to me.

Originally posted by another folc:
So babbling runs in the Lane family
Definitely. It's the Lane babble gene, after all.

"EGNAHC SIHT SSERD OTNI ENO SIOL SEKIL!"
and this *is* Englisch backwords. Lois was right
With Zatanna, it always is.

Orginally posted by TOC:
Oliver Queen and Black Canary! Yes, I remember that she used to be Green Arrow's girlfriend in teh comics. And while I don't watch Smallville (where Clark loves Lana!!!!!! Insert "retching icon"!!!!) I do know that Lois and Oliver Queen were together there. So, Mellie, are you telling us that Black Canary is really a lot like Lois at her best? With the tae kwon do and that sort of thing? So that the idea of Oliver dating Black Canary is not too unlike him dating Lois? I think I like that idea!
Well, I don't know that much about Black Canary apart from her being a black belt at judo and a (mild-mannered?) florist. And, of course, Oliver Queen's girlfriend.

Who in his right mind would put a table beside a bed?
Oh, groan... well, I would....
huh

Once again, very well done.
Thank you! notworthy

I really don't know what to say but... Thank you for all that wonderful Feedback. You nearly moved me to tears (of joy). party

#46919 10/07/07 12:19 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sequel? Hmm. Maybe. I've got some ideas. At least for the gfic side right now. I'm not sure about the rest right now.
Oh that's good to hear laugh
/me is waiting now for a sequel hyper

Thanks! I guess I'll have to do some translating, huh?
Yes, you really should consider translating that story!

#46920 10/07/07 01:04 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I forgot to mention how much I loved this. I read the first few in the Clark is Batman series [or whatever it's called wink ] and then lost track. I don't know most of the other superheros but enjoyed them none the less!

I would read a sequel smile .
Carol

#46921 10/07/07 10:47 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Ahm, thank you. Just in case you're mixing me up with LaraMoon - who is the author of the "Clark Kent is Batman... NOT!"-series... You can find all her stories on the archive, I think. My story is merely inspired by hers and not in the official timeline or even the same universe. smile

#46922 10/08/07 04:41 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ya know I'm almost sorry I couldn't ID all the super heroes in this story. frown I got Ollie, obviously. And Black Canary was easy, too. The others.... ack. Zatanna I barely know and I completely missed Elongated Man - which is stupid of me... but then, the only thing I *really* know about him is that he's the first "major" DC hero to be married and also the first one to die. I s'pose since he's been dead (I think he's a ghost now or something? gah! I need to read up on DL lore!) I didn't expect him to show up. My bad.

I'll see how I can make my 'S' story about Spidey for ya, Mellie. How's that? smile

Why don't you write a story like that? Superman and Batman going out together... Maybe on Halloween? Doesn't even have to be the real Batman and the real Superman. Look-alikes would be just fine, I think.
SNORT! You should not put ideas in my head like this. I've got a vampire story planned for the 'N' in my series.... If someone comes up with a title in 'O' that makes sense with what Mellie's suggesting, I'll write it.

Oooh! Coolness! Sequels are awesome!! thumbsup thumbsup As long as I get to write the parts where Brucie comes along. *giggles* I fear I may have one too many bats on the brain... LOL!

I don't mean to do this in your FDK thread, Mellie, but since it's been mentioned (and we're confusing what with our matching names *lol*) here is a link to the TOC for my " Clark Kent is Batman... NOT! " series.

....ok, now, how about this co-authored x-over idea, huh, huh? I'm waitin'! wink

#46923 10/08/07 04:55 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by LaraMoon:

I don't mean to do this in your FDK thread, Mellie, but since it's been mentioned (and we're confusing what with our matching names *lol*) here is a link to the TOC for my " Clark Kent is Batman... NOT! " series.
I was just logging on to ask about a TOC for all of them smile .

Perfect timing!
Carol [who would love to see Lex get what's coming to him!]

#46924 10/08/07 11:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois finally looked at him, slightly startled by his sudden appearance. She had gotten used to him disappearing all of a sudden, but this was something new, something unprecedented. "Oh, hi, Clark," she answered, still wearing an expression of utter disbelief.
I can almost picture the look on Lois’ face.

Or, what do I know, maybe some stupid rock star with six more "fiancées" waiting for him in different parts of the country.
rotflol

As soon as she managed to close the door – bang the door shut would be a much more fitting description – she kicked off her high-heeled stilettos.
It’s a good thing she was still walking “good” - especially in stilettos.

It was not until past lunchtime that Lucy finally woke her knocking on her door, fresh as spring water. "Lois, wake up! We wanted to go shopping, remember?"
Reminds me of my friend Amy - always too... perky.

"Lois, don't you see? Lex is the Green Goblin!"
This had me laughing!

Clark had a hard time not to roll on the floor and laugh out loud.
I’m imagining him getting out of site... hmmm... sight... ASAP and rolling on a cloud laughing.

The young man squared his shoulders. "I'm freelancing for the Daily Bugle," he announced with as much dignity as he could muster.

"What? That rag that has all these fake pictures of this fake wall-crawler? He isn't even real, for heaven's sake!" Lois exploded. "Next thing you'll tell me that *you* made these pictures yourself!" With that parting shot, she hurriedly left the room to get back into her own clothes.
Hahahaha....

Shaking his head, he left to marvel over the fact that there were indeed others like him.
Lovely little use of the word “marvel”. Very cute.

There was only one way to prove the truth of his words to her. Gently, he cupped her face and lifted it so she was looking at him. Then, he lowered his face to her, their lips nearly touching. Her tongue licked her lips nervously.
Awww....

As their lips finally made contact, a loud boom made them jump apart.
Darn! And that seemed like it was going to be such a nice kiss...

She wanted Clark. Not just for a short while, but forever.
Awww.....

*giggles* Oooh, is Batman going to be in this story, then? Heeee!!!! *dances* (and I'll happily take the blame, no problem at all!)
Told ya’ she wouldn’t be mad ‘cause you based your story on hers!. smile

Great story, Olympe.. uh... Lara Joelle... uh... Mellie!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#46925 10/09/07 01:48 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Told ya’ she wouldn’t be mad ‘cause you based your story on hers!.
Mad? Are you kidding me? I'm *honored*!

#46926 10/09/07 08:43 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Told ya’ she wouldn’t be mad ‘cause you based your story on hers!.
Mad? Are you kidding me? I'm *honored*!
Well, you never know, do you? Anyway, I was supposed to ask for permission for using your story in the first place. At the same time, I wasn't supposed to tell you I'm writing it for you. See my dilemma?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard