Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46745 10/02/07 11:39 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ten years ago Lois had started helping Clark highlight his temples with gray hair color so that he would appear to be aging. Changing into Superman now included making sure the gray was colored with black mascara. She wondered who helped him color his hair now, Martha or Mariel, or if he managed the task himself.
OMG, I can just picture it. Clark, bent over the bathroom sink, fake-greying his hair. And then having to get his mascara wand out, mid-spin, to cover it up again! I haven't laughed so hard for ages!
thumbsup

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#46746 10/02/07 03:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOl cute story. So when do they marry again? shotgun style<g>

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#46747 10/02/07 04:10 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was so hoping that this would get Lois and Clark remarried. He is excited, guarded, too.

Keep us posted!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#46748 10/02/07 06:42 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, I'm going to try and keep up with this! Lois pregnant with a divorced Clark sounds like a great storyline!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#46749 10/03/07 12:14 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great part! Ah, like Gr8thsadesofElvis already pointed out, being a pregnant fifty-year-old granny - yikes! Ah, but it's sweet, too. sloppy

I liked how all this was written. If we were getting mostly snippets last time, then this part was beautifully fleshed out. Lois's appointment with her doctor, her being there for Mariel when she gave birth, thinking about delivering a baby herself, and telling her family that she is pregnant - all of it was beautifully handled.

Now we are waiting for Lois and Clark to get back together! Surely it will happen. Although Clark does have to understand that he must accept the career woman in Lois - even now. Oh, and by the way - Mariel has just had a baby, and Lois will have a baby in about six months. Surely Mariel's baby and Lois's baby could spend a lot of time together. And surely Mariel, who seems to be the housewifely kind of person, wouldn't mind looking after Lois's baby quite often when Lois is at work?

Ann

#46750 10/03/07 04:30 AM
Columnist
Columnist
“That would be nice,” Jonathan commented.
I laughed so hard when I read this line! Yes Jonathan, lets ignore the emotional/sexual/social tensions of this scene and comment about how nice it would be for the baby to be born on Clark's birthday!

I did like this part a lot better than the first one. But I can't wait for L&C to get back together! When is it going to happen?!!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard