Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46582 09/28/07 10:24 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
clap Yeah! Remmington is awake and well enough to be sarcastic! That's a relief.(not that I expected you to really kill him off. . . )

“Laura!” the deafening silence permeating throughout the ICU was shattered by Remington’s frantic cry. Laura should be there, by his side, but she was dead he’d let those thugs kill her and now he was alone.
Just what were the staff members doing? If I remember correctly he's in ICU--they should have been there instantly when his leads came loose--let alone when he yelled out.

“What are you doing out of bed? Your stitches could rupture, and then you’d bleed to death. I’m certain your wife would take considerable acceptation to your demise. Seeing as Superman had to practically drag her from your bedside.”
<snort> He really doesn't have much of a bedside manner does he? Oh well. . .as long as he keeps Steel alive, that's all that really matters.

“Well, first there was Superman, and I gotta tell you he’s shorter then I thought he’d be. Television is so disillusioning, I mean he looks eight feet tall on screen, but then you see him and he’s like average height guy. But I guess he’s actually shorter because he wears boots, and those give him at least two inches if not more and—“
rotflol Are we sure this girl isn't a Lane? She sure babbles like one.

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#46583 10/04/07 01:08 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
If he's in ICU they would know immediately when his leads came off. (I'm an former obstetrical nurse but I've done some time in ICU when they ran short of nurses). But he could yell first and then roll out of bed, thus tearing off the leads. That would work.

Anyway, keep it coming.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#46584 10/11/07 10:29 AM
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
writer i may be, medical proffessional i am not lol . I'll try and dig myself out of that whole in a later chapter.

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard