Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#46484 09/27/07 05:18 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Dare to hope, alcyone. Dare to hope. evil

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#46485 09/27/07 06:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Like Bobby, I can be persuaded to talk with cheesecake or just about anything off the Taco Bell menu...
Okay, maybe taco bell, but how about I make you real Mexican food? What does that buy?

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#46486 09/28/07 02:21 AM
Kerth
Kerth
real Mexican food? What does that buy?
Anything you want, baby. Anything you want. drool

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#46487 09/28/07 03:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hee hee. Hi Jojo. Poor Clark - getting wrath from dear Jojo. I'll be curious to see what your inner mistress will think of part 6 when we get there *chokes a little* <g> Thanks Jojo!
As long as it involves leather and a whip... she will be happy. jump

lol devil

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#46488 09/28/07 04:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello again <giggles> these responses have been cracking me up. <g>

Sue!!! No!!!! Not Taco Bell <cries> wink

Hi Alcyone. LOL at the squealing. <g>

I'm groping, I know I am, but for the moment I like believing this means something with respect to the whole seven sins thing. It doesn't. I can't dare hope, but it's a nice thing to believe if even for a short while.

Anyway I thought it was interesting how it seems like she has the power to bring him back? Maybe?
I mean I know he started going on a tirade after that, so I don't quite know what to make of it...
Ooooh, I just LOVED that whole post. <g> And yes, as Sue said... dare to hope. angel-devil

Thanks for the fdk!

Mmmm, mexican food gets *anything* we want huh? <files that one away for later use>

Jojo!

As long as it involves leather and a whip... she will be happy. [Jump]
LOLSSS! Sorry... I don't believe that's on the menu, but maybe you'll still be happy. <g>

I'll see you all soon. Very soon, actually...

You see... my weekend is going to be one long exclamation point - so I'm gonna have to post early if I plan to post at all.

I might even post later tonight, if things go well.

The problem is, that I won't be able to get to any fdk, questions, or comments on the next part for several days. So forgive me if you don't hear from me for a while... but hey, at least I'm relinquishing the next part, right???

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#46489 10/04/07 08:13 PM
Columnist
Columnist
wow another great part. But the questions are still there. And Lois on a date with Lex is gross. I hate to see them both together. Something I will never understand from Season 1. How could she date such a smooth talker? And not see how evil he is.

I hope this diamond is not for Lois and the engagementring Lex is going to give her? Is he?

#46490 10/08/07 08:37 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right. /me puts her 'Sod Off, I'm Working' notice on the door, settles down in her chair with her Diet Coke and looks forward to a few hours of great fanfic...

...and we're off to a good start. Lois is mad. Clark is - understandably - worried.

Aww, she's being mean. Poor Clark.

Sorry. I have a date with Lex tonight
razz

“Now look who’s running off.” Her look of indignation spurred him on. “You said yourself that Superman needs our help and you’re gonna run off and go on a date? Wow. I never thought I’d see the day that you’d put Luthor before Superman.”
Har! Right back at ya, Lois. That was a good one, Clark. Naturally, Lois doesn't get the irony. LOL! That's so in character, DJ.

He wanted her as Clark, not Superman. But somehow, ‘Clark’ always seemed to get left out of the equation. [/qutoe]

<snuffle> There's a superhero who needs a hug.

Love that Lois's Uncle Mike introduces her to Bobby - and it's such a perfect, logical explanation to link those two characters. Cute idea! And, ince again, the characterisation of Bobby is bang on the button.

[quote]“I don’t eat dessert.”
Yeah. <snork> Right, Lois. We believe you.

Interesting that Lois doesn't believe Bobby about Lex, either.

And honestly, she didn’t have to worry about getting a ticket since all the cops in the area were busy, running off to whatever emergency was happening.
razz

What would his clone want with a diamond?
Yeah, what?

Luckily, I can pop over to part four and - maybe - find out! laugh

LabRat smile

PS - Ann, that white cat is hysterical. I know I should feel sorry for the poor thing, soaked as it is, but honestly I just laughed myself into a fit at the expression of sheer disgust on its face. ROTFL!

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard