Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Wonderful part!

“No you can’t. But Clark, sometimes even the star player needs to sit it out for a bit and get his strength back while the other players keep the game going.” Clark chuckled weakly.

“Lois Lane spouting sports metaphors? Now I know the world has come to an end.”
rotflol

“You and Lois do it all the time CK.”

“Yeah but I’m invulnerable, and Lois is…” Lois glared at him, daring him to continue. “Well, Lois is Lois.”
I loved this! In fact, I loved the entire conversation between Clark, Lois, and Jimmy.

“That’s great Jimmy,” Clark said, standing up and fiddling with his tie. “I’ll just go over there now and-”
Do something really stupid. For being so super, sometimes Clark can be really dense!

“I’ll have to risk it.” He said; determination set in his face.
And even after he's been warned of the kryptonite, he's still wanting to walk right into the snake pit!

“Clark are you insane? Don’t you remember the strength of the chunk that turned up in the newsroom yesterday? They must have more of the same strength and who know what they’ve done to it to make it stronger? And look at you! You’re already dead on your feet; you need to get some rest!”
Lucky for him, he's got his partner there to keep him in line! laugh

She stepped in front of him. “Take me with you. I’ll deal with any kryptonite, and you can handle any of the bad guys who try to stop me.
But who is going to keep Lois in line? Geez! That's not a much better plan than him wanting to bust in there alone in the first place!

That is if I leave any of them left for you.”
rotflol I loved this line, though.

They hadn’t taken two steps into the next room before Lois heard a whistle of air pass her and Clark dropped to the floor. Bright lights suddenly filled the space and Lois squinted to see their attacker holding a small dart shooter in his hand. Before she could move to get at him, hands grabbed her from behind and twisted her right arm painfully, bringing her to her knees.
I knew that they were going to find trouble.

“This paste will dissolve into the skin easily enough for a normal person such as you or me, but if Superman comes into contact with someone who has used it, then it is as if there’s a chunk of that rock right in front of him. He can never see it coming, and so the next rescue he travels to could be his last.”
eek That's ingenious--sick--but ingenious.

Oh boy! They've really gotten themselves into a pickle! They should have gone to the police, at least given them a warning before they busted into the place!

Hurry back and fix this! I'm dying to know what happens next!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
My you really left us hanging there!!! Lois and Clark locked up with "no way" out--at least until Lois figures out one. Clark out cold and paralized for the moment. And a gang of fanatics just outside the door.

So, my knee jerk reaction is that this Leader is some reincarnation of Lex--The Boss--Luthor. But it could also be some Trask type Waco--Is Bureau 39 really shut down?

Please don't leave us here for long--"inquiring minds want to know."

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for all the great FDK!

But who is going to keep Lois in line? Geez! That's not a much better plan than him wanting to bust in there alone in the first place!
One of the things I love about L&C's partnership (once Lois knows the truth) is that they're each so impulsive when it comes to their own personal danger, yet they will bend over backwards to keep the other one safe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard