Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This was a good A-plot part, Beth. And a story like yours cries out for a fascinating A-plot, which I don't doubt that you will serve up. But just so you know, I'm here for the B-plot... and I'm so interested in seeing how Lois and Clark's relationship will pan out from the situation you've created for them! So, please, if you don't mind... be back soon with a little more B-plot, OK?

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I've just caught up reading on this and I'm very much enjoying the premise for this story, ie. that Clark's secret is out and it looks like there wont be a miracle intervention to make everyone forget.

Which leads me to agree with Ann, this sort of plot has so much potential to explore the personal ramifications in the lives of the characters, there will obviously be some very far reaching consequences to this revelation and it would be wonderful to see them explored more fully.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next bit.

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Columnist
Columnist
Don't worry, there will be some more B plot coming! The A plot portion had been a little neglected so far and so I needed to play some catch-up with this last part.

Columnist
Columnist
smile1 Wow! I was really impressed with this part! The A-plot is developing very nicely. And this latest development doesn't bode well for the Daily Planet. I can already see half (or more) of the employees leaving, fearing for their safety.

You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard