Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
I figured I'd try to sneak my next instalment in before all the rest of the Sunday parts get posted and the gentle readers forget I have a story going.

Well, Lois got to meet Clark wink

Any comments?

Tank (who is trying to figure out how he can get another haircut into this little fic wink )

Merriwether
Merriwether
Cat grinned. "No, not really. I take my sexual pleasures where ever I choose. Be they man, woman, or cute, cuddly farm animals."

"What?"

Cat's laughter was rich and playful. "Just kidding. God, Lois, you are still so easy."
dizzy -- wait a second
Her hair, which was quite long, hanging past her shoulders to the middle of her back, was the same color as Jimmy's.
Uh, Jimmy has BROWN hair, doesn't he? confused

This just gets curiouser and curiouser!

Only now, his death wouldn't satisfy her. Long drawn out torture and suffering were definitely called for.
Seeing as how Wells isn't available, how about we go after Tank? Hmm? Who's with me? [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

WOW! A very intriguing universe! razz
By the way Jenny has to go! goofy

I can't wait to see how Lois is going to deal with this situation.
Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROTFLMAO River Pheonix move over:
[Linked Image]

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Tank, Tank, Tank....

Jenny Olsen!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Magnificent!!! Lovin' it! laugh

Sherry (Back from one trip and off to another...)

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Laura, I love the photos!! And doesn't Jimmy look terrific as a girl? goofy

Tank, this has to qualify as one of the most intriguing alt-universes I've ever read about. Poor Lois, trying to make sense of it all! goofy

So, what's Lois's fate? To end up with Perry after all? Or perhaps even Cat? goofy Or... is this really your best chance yet to have a Lois move to Minnesota and stay there? wink

More!!! wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Tank
great part
interesting universe
more soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Wendy! I think you are right about Lois ending up Clarkless, unless Wells comes in to save her again. Thanks for the photo comment, I wasn't sure anyone noticed<g> Laura

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, I noticed, Laura! eek

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
D
Blogger
Blogger
D
Tank,
This is getting more and more interesting. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were setting up an unsolvable challenge for Wendy. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Frank (just wondering how Clark managed to bleach invulnerable hair - I'm sure we'll find out)

Monolithic biavicide ......... Killing two birds with one stone
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It was indeed a suspense type of story. It made me want to whinging (cry) for lois. Although I have to admit it was hard to understand, I guess I should've read the first one.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard