Alcyone offered to help me with the translation, so if you find it's easier (maybe a lot goofy )to read, it's because of her.
So thanks a lot for your time Alcyone! clap

Chapter Two

A week passed by and Clark survived it by flying to Smallville almost every day. He couldn’t stand the city and helping the people who needed him was too risky; someone could discover his secret. In one of his morning trips, he found a risky solution to his dilemma. Thanks to his mother he’s got a costume that help distinguish him from normal men. As he returned to Metropolis on his way to the hotel, he happened upon the person he’d been hoping to see for days.

“Lois, hi!” he said enthusiastically.

“Who are you?” Lois replied, a bit confused.

“I—well--I was at the Daily Planet the other day, we were introduced,” Clark said nervously as their eyes met.

“Well, too many people come and go in the Planet, but yes, I remember something, it was Carl, Charlie, Clain...” Lois took a look at her watch.

“It’s Clark, Clark Kent, from Smallville, Kansas”. She didn’t remember him and he definitely thought that coming into the big city was a mistake.

“Well, yeah that, I gotta go and can’t waste time either, see you another time, if we ever see each other again, that is.” Lois ran off and left him there, staring in her direction until she was gone, that woman who had stolen his heart, who also ignored him.

<She doesn’t really know you, it is normal she’s not speaking to you> Clark was telling himself while going back to his room. For hours he read the city’s newspapers, specially the Daily Planet and Lois Lane’s articles.
She was entitled to feel proud of her work, she was critical and objective in what she investigated and her words were powerful enough to bring her enemies to her feet. Lois Lane was the best reporter of Metropolis. A smile appeared on Clark’s face. If he could have seen his own eyes he’d have seen the emotion that was shining in them. If he worked hard he would be able to writing stories and resolve the city’s criminal cases by her side.

He was about to fall asleep when he heard a fire alarm. This would be the first time he’d wear the costume, the first time he’ll be able to help without fearing revealing himself. With his mind clear of all doubts, he took off by the window and flew in the direction of the building on fire. The press was there already, and the moment they saw that unusual man, everyone wanted to be the first to have an exclusive. The huge crowd unsettled him, so after taking care of the building and making sure everyone was safe, he flew into the dark night sky.

At the hotel, Clark reflected on what happened. Among the reporters, there was Lois Lane, who had been frozen on the spot at the sight of that man. She had tried to get close to him, to obtain, just like everyone else, a few words from that particular character. And he had needed to see her everyday, see her face, her gestures, how she ensures perfection in everything she does. An idea came to his mind--the whole city just saw the arrival of this man with powers and everyone wanted to know all about him, still no one had a chance to talk to him. No one except an amateur reporter from Smallville looking for a job opportunity in the city’s newspaper--not just any newspaper but the Daily Planet.

Clark arrived the next morning into the newsroom and send in *the* exclusive that would erase what happened the previous week. “Kent, you have...something nobody has done before. This article is amazing. Welcome to the Daily Planet”, Perry gave him a handshake. Lois couldn’t believe her eyes; no one had ever taken her scoop like that. How could a hack from Nowheresville take it from her?

“How did you get it? Where did you talk with him? I didn’t see you there” said Lois, upset.

“Well, I...” Clark began nervously, but decided it was time to change and demonstrate what he was capable of. “I think you have your ways to get the information and so do I” said Clark smiling.

Lois approached, trying to intimidate him. “Listen to me carefully farm boy, don’t mess with my stories--I’m the investigative reporter, you are just an amateur who needs a job to survive.”

Lois turned around ready to go, but Clark stopped her. “True, but I think you also need a job to survive, in fact we have something in common--both of us like our jobs,” said Clark calmly.

“Great, then you go your way and I’ll go mine. Let the best win.” Lois left Perry’s office ready to show that guy why she was the best reporter in the city.

“Be careful, Kent, nobody messes with her. Lois Lane is...” began Jimmy Olsen.

“--the best reporter I’ve ever seen” finished Clark.

tbc....

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.