T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Short but sweet, Beth! clap

I love how you wrote Lois's emotions here:

Lois Lane was floating. In this case, figuratively as well as physically. What was it about flying with Clark that was so different than flying with Superman? More intimate maybe. When she was with Superman, she had always felt the need to be polite, and dignified; to protect his honor or something. With Clark, she could snuggle as close as she wanted, she could talk about anything without feeling silly, she could nag him about his navigation skills, and best of all she could kiss him whenever she wanted to…

“Whoa! Lois, as much as I love kissing you, you're making it kind of difficult to keep a straight line here.” His eyes danced at her.
So sweet! clap sloppy

But somebody has put kryptonite in Clark's desk drawer at work. That is really scary. And somebody has published an article in Lois's name in the Whisperer! That can't be good!

Okay, this was very good but very short, so I'm sure we all look forward to more of your story sooner rather than later!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
clap

“What article?” she asked.
Yes, what article? Our enquiring minds want to know!

This part was short, but it was great. I wonder who put the kryptonite in his desk. And I love the name you chose for Ralph's last name. Finkelstein! lol

laugh Hurry back with more!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Although this chapter was a bit shorter than I wanted (ok, I'm hooked and needed a big fix. . . )<big sigh> blush but it was wonderful!

“Whoa there! Easy Lois. I’m going okay? No need to have a fit!” He backed slowly away, in an exaggerated posture of surrender.
lol Hasn't Ralph learned yet not to cross Lois?

“By the way, nice article in the Whisperer. I guess you have your hands full, eh Kent?” Lois stood frozen on the spot.

“What article?” she asked.
Did anyone else feel the tempreature drop when Lois said that? I think that Ralph had better duck and cover once he answers Lois' question becauses even if he didn't Write the story she's likely to take it out on him when she goes [Linked Image]

More soon please!!

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
“the current topic of debate if it’s considered cheating if I slept with both of you, but didn’t know you were one person.”
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Framework4
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I assumed the article was ABOUT Lois and not BY Lois.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Just a short post to let you know that I'm reading your story and enjoying it a lot. smile

It's quite a different slant on the revelation and yet your characterization seems so true.

Thanks for a delightful story and I'm waiting eagerly for the next part.

Yours Jenni

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Hi Beth,

I just caught up on your story, and I'm enjoying it. I really like that you included that conversation with Mayson, I think it made Clark realize truths that otherwise may have been a while in coming.

I forgive him, she told herself. I support him, I love him, and that means I forgive him. Maybe if she told herself enough times she would finally remember it.
Very good characterization of Lois.

the current topic of debate is whether you told me you were Superman before or after we slept together. And if it’s considered cheating if I slept with both of you, but didn’t know you were one person.”
Ouch!

I'm looking forward to part seven!

Lisa

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
I'm so glad you guys are enjoying my story so far. I know this was a short part, but as soon as I wrote that last line of Lois' I HAD to leave it as a cliffhanger.

Your right Elisabeth, the article is about Lois not by her. And, Ralph didn't write it. I always pictured him as too much of a pussy to really do anything nasty other than being a jerk. He's too fond of his job at the Planet to risk it selling out secrets to tabloids

I'm glad you guys like that Lois hasn't completely forgiven Clark yet. I was worried I would get some disappointed people after the waffy scene just before this one. But I think that the Lois we know doesn't do very well in bottling up emotions, even when she wants to. She has been hurt, and that's not just going to go away...

There will be another part out VERY soon, so don't worry. (and this time, I will resist the "short chapter with a cliffhanger" impulse blush )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Also, the current topic of debate is whether you told me you were Superman before or after we slept together. And if it’s considered cheating if I slept with both of you, but didn’t know you were one person.
rotflol rotflol

posted September 13, 2007 06:04 PM
I'm so glad you guys are enjoying my story so far. I know this was a short part, but as soon as I wrote that last line of Lois' I HAD to leave it as a cliffhanger.

Your right Elisabeth, the article is about Lois not by her. And, Ralph didn't write it. I always pictured him as too much of a pussy to really do anything nasty other than being a jerk. He's too fond of his job at the Planet to risk it selling out secrets to tabloids

I'm glad you guys like that Lois hasn't completely forgiven Clark yet. I was worried I would get some disappointed people after the waffy scene just before this one. But I think that the Lois we know doesn't do very well in bottling up emotions, even when she wants to. She has been hurt, and that's not just going to go away...

There will be another part out VERY soon, so don't worry. (and this time, I will resist the "short chapter with a cliffhanger" impulse
*inserts hypotism* long chapter with cliff-hanger...long chapter with cliff-hanger...you will not resist...

laugh

Great part!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard