Dejame que entre en tu corazon (Let me enter into your heart)

By Estefi

I offered to translate it, so spelling or grammar mistakes are mine. Feel free to correct me, it'll help me with the translation.
Carolyn
smile

Chapter One

It was time to start a new life, away from the town where he was raised. He knew it wouldn’t be easy, not in a big city like Metropolis. Just at his arrival he compared the silence and the quite of his hometown, Smallville, with the stress and noise of the city. His goal was to be part of this city’s people, be able socialize and demostrate his abilities, virtues and be reconized as a common man and worker.

He wanted to love and be loved back, have someone by his side to whom he could confide his fears, doubts and, his big secret. That was more difficult, though. Women didn’t give him a second look but neither did he take advantage of his powers to court them, it’d be dangerous to him. The only people who really loved him, were his parents. They supported him since the beggining in everything, all his decisions, hopes and dreams he has, now he was alone in a city where millions of people lived and a hundreds of miles from his parents. He was phisically strong, but emotionally, his head was telling him that he should be equally strong, however his heart felt lonely, without someone to take refuge into.

He wanted to help, be useful. He knew that would only be possible if he was determined to do whatever was necessary, even if it meant use his powers, but no at home. He had to sacrifice everything he had left in this world to fight for a happy life, had to leave his home and his people to take form as a worker and a person, a city’s survivor.

He’s mind wandered through his childhood memories when the cab he took stoped. When he stepped out, all the city’s noises invaded him, cars in the street, busy people walking, shopkeepers, music, police sirens and ambulances... He sighs, it was going to be really hard. Still, he remembered why he was there and kept wlaking until he reached his objective, the most important so he could live in the city: a job. Since he was a child he’s been interested in writing, observe his surroundings and the whole world, knowing what was going on in the world, express his feelings and thoughts on a paper and imagine how would be like to be part of a family with the one person you love with all your soul.

When his interview was over, he was dissapointed, Metropolis’s greatest newspaper, the Daily Planet wasn’t interested in people like him, the stereotypes were marked everywhere and he didn’t fit in. That didn’t mean he didn’t notice that woman. Never before he’s seen someone like her, the passion for her work, her ambition and most of all, her beauty. Her dark eyes had captivated him, how easy she could express herself, her smile. He was lucky it wasn’t directed at him, otherwise he would have fly right there, not being able to stop himself!. He would never forget her, forget...

“Lois Lane, this is Clark Kent” was saying Perry White. Clark stood up politely to shake the hand of the woman that made his heart rate accelerate. “Hi, look Perry...” Lois was there simply to get what she wanted. <Well, she wasn’t to give me a hug and a kiss right away> thought Clark.
The day was closing to an end and Clark didn’t have a good start. No one could offer him a job, not even for the horoscope or the day’s programming. And still his mind liked to fly into that woman’s direction. “Lois Lane” Clark said constantly.

TBC....

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.