Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Finally - this tale has come to an end! smile1

The next three weeks I'll be in California, FoLCs! I'm combining attending LAFF 2003 with a visit to my cousin who lives in Los Angeles. I'm so excited to be going to the LAFF to meet other FoLCs, especially one of my very favorite authors, Sheila Harper.

wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw and what a sweet ending. I loved that Clarks kryptonian Mom made a visit. Nice touch. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful! drool

Congratulation a beautiful story. thumbsup

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Nice ending, Ursie! I really enjoyed it! I hope you're working on the sequel. Have fun at LAFF smile

- Alicica smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I should be closing my suitcase and get ready to leave for the airport - and what am I doing? Taking a peek in here! Is this dedication or not! Naah! Just being curious! goofy

And so happy to find comments here already. laugh

Laura, Maria and Alicia: I'm glad you enjoyed this story. Thanks for staying with me all these months. Your support means so much to me. You really are the best! thumbsup

Ursie

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Ursula

WOW! It's a great ending. smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ursie,
great wrap up
I liked the Lara touch too
Enjoyed the whole story
merry

Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
hey merry! thank you too for your fdk all through the long months it took me to complete this story. you're the best!. i'm in the Beverly Garland hotel in LA right now. it's monday 1:15pm and i'm bored out of my skull waiting for my suitcase to be delivered by the airline. I arrived yesterday but my suitcase didn't so now i haven't any clothes to wear. and the other Laffers aren't around yet. okay, I'll stop now before the moderators tell me to move this to off topic <g> I'm just increasing my bill by using the hotel internet service. i'm definitely going to be broke after this trip! bye all! ursie

edit: Oh and I almost forgot to say hello to tricia too!! I was so lucky to have you as my BR. Without you this story wouldn't exist, it's as simple as that. you've been my rock all these months. thanks so much for your support. and now i'm definitely signing off <g> but, being the LC addict that i am, will undoubtedly check in again some time. love ya! ursie

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard