Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, this was good--nice way to move the plot along!! [Linked Image]

He could deal with Lois being enamored of Superman, at least Superman was almost his equal, but Kent…a more contemptible substitute he could scarcely imagine—except perhaps that squeaky voiced moron who ran errands for the reporters at the planet—Timmy, or Tommy something common like that.
Not to mention some moronic street gang had put Steele in the hospital. At this rate he’d never find that blasted rock.
I had to laugh at Lex's list of complaints here. Things just aren't going as planned. . . poor baby <not>.

He toyed idly with the thought eliminating his minions and getting newer ones—better ones. But then thought better of it, Mrs. Cox was doing her job most admirably, and Steele would be back on his feet soon enough. Trevainian—well he was a fat sloppy moron, but he had connections. Nigel was an irreplaceable compatriot; they’d been together from the start. Of course he would have to be punished severely for his short comings, but in the long run keeping him around was far more beneficial then having him destroyed.
He really does have a motley crew on his side. I wonder if getting rid of them would help Lois and Clark out. . . [Linked Image] While I tend to think that Lex by this point is a bit off his rocker, having somewhat sane people around him keeps him from being completely out of control--so better keep them around no matter how much I hate that thought.

Nigel blanched, and attempted regain his outward appearance of control. This was just one of Luthour’s mind games he would be a fool to eliminate him. Wouldn’t he…?
<snort> It is fun to watch Nigel squirm! laugh
“Besides, there are far more benefits to working with Mrs. Cox then you. She can do ‘things’ for me that you certainly cannot.”
OOOO! Ick!! I know it fits the charicters, but ICK!!!!!!!!!

I love the discussion in the Planet's news room--the way they just bounce off of each other, but it would help to (at least once) ID who is speaking first--so I can get the voices right in my head.

OK--K-9 did you say? Are you sure its from Krypton and not the Dog Star? [Linked Image]

And the "revelation" info about Steele--as they say "the plot thickens"

Great job! I'm looking forward to your next post!

Hope you are feeling better.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard