Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#45157 08/05/07 01:07 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tank, you have reached marvelously new levels of depravity laugh When do we see the rest?

Poor Barry just can't seem the catch a break.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ooooh Tank. Excellent but cruel.
Lex chuckled. "Oh, don't be in such a hurry to die, Clark. I can call you Clark, can't I? I would think after all we've been through together that we'd be on a first name basis." Lex reached out and slapped Clark across the face as he looked like he was drifting off. "Don't pass out on me yet hero. Today was just the beginning of a much bigger plan. Don't believe that my vengeance is going to be that easy on you... or Lois."

Clark, with great effort, lifted his arms allowing the kryptonite coated chains to hand loosely from the cuffs at his wrists. "I don't think you'll have too much say in when I finally die."

Lex snorted in contempt. "Oh don't wimp out on my now *Superman*. I've had enough research done on the properties of kryptonite to have a pretty good idea on how long you'll be able to survive. I figure you'll last at least a couple of more days, which should fit into my plans nicely."
Lex knows that Clark is Superman! Noooo!
Clark's head hung down as tears splashed to the floor.
So sad!

Tank, don't you dare do one of your cruel things at the end! grovel

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
i dont believe you!!! youve got me crying!!! mecry wink any idea how long til the next one? love sammie xXx

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Sorry for the confusion. But I actually meant that this was 'Luthor's Revenge take 2, part 1 of 2.

I'll be posting part 2 later this evening.

Tank (who was tired at the time he posted... that's his only excuse)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah - and FoLCs said "I" was evil <snort>

Evil... evil... evil!

<g>

But I enjoyed it nonetheless. laugh

You're gonna wrap this up in just 2 parts??? Really? Well I'll look forward to the next one, Tank.

Thanks!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol

Thanks for the laugh! Hope you don't go and spoil it with a happy ending.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard