Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Columnist
Columnist
So finally after reading the whole evening and the rest of the story today I finished this wonderful and fantastic story. Oh DJ I can't tell you how much I love it. The proposal and the wedding were the best scences ever. I can't wait for the archive version to print it out and putting it to my favorite fics. To read again and again.

I loved the relationship of Lois and Clark and the time they spent in Smallville. I love every single word of it. But DJ the cliffhangers were evil. This I can tell you. laugh

Can't wait for a new story and new misgivings would be great. smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just got around to reading the final chapter... wonderful...fantastic smile

my favorite lines..
The shaky house of cards that had once been her life was finally coming together. A new foundation had been put in place. Self-reliance was no longer her anchor – Clark was.
And, although I'm not a medical expert.. but all the medical cause and effect happening to Clark made perfect sense to me! thumbsup thumbsup clap notworthy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooooh and still MORE FDK!!! hyper

Thanks so much for all your fdk - here and in the PMs. <g> I haven't forgotten about New Misgivings - I promise - it's just simmering for now. Thanks Pam!

Hi AnKS!!! Thank you! Ooooh, I'm glad you enjoyed those lines - I like to work the title into the story if I can. <g> And I'm happy to note that Clark's injuries and illnesses seemed plausible to you. Thanks.

Again, I'm so glad you all enjoyed this one so much. Thanks for the fdk!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
So I could have sworn that I had given FDK on this. Maybe I just imagined in a dream that I had come in here and given FDK...

I really loved and adored this story DJ. I wish that I could have given you proper FDK on this the whole way but time was against me. frown You just posted to darned fast! (not that I am against that ^_~)

Everything about this story made me melt and you ended it so perfectly. smile I can't wait to see more from you DJ! ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Jojo! You came! <big sloppy hug>

I'm so glad it melted you. <g> Yay!

I really loved and adored this story DJ. I wish that I could have given you proper FDK on this the whole way but time was against me. [Frown] You just posted to darned fast! (not that I am against that ^_~)
Well, darn, that clinches it then... next time I post a story, I'm not posting new parts any sooner than a week a part... hmmm, maybe two weeks. devil

Hee hee...

Thanks for the fdk, Jojo!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
wildguy I guess I better get these guys out before people come after me with them...

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard