Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Wow, a sharp turn to the New Krypton Arc.
clap

“Body bags it is,” Straker stated. A fusillade of shots rang out. Lor-Et simply looked stunned as the camera swung around once more in his direction. Gibbons had turned white and was staring at the blood dripping out of a small hole in Lor-Et’s cheek as he dropped to the ground, eyes staring lifelessly. The four guards were also down, blood seeping from various wounds.
Direct and to the point, well done.

Framework4
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Well. That was abrupt. No Smallville invasion here, huh?

I like the way you're telling the story. The shift from journal entries to third-person narrative is done very well, and it's keeping my attention. You're giving away some huge hints, like Clark's published work "A Year On New Krypton," which strongly implies that Clark/Superman was only gone a year before the NK situation was finally resolved.

But because we don't yet know how it happened, you've maintained the narrative tension necessary to keep the readers' interest level up. And you've only given us little glimpses of Lois's viewpoint so far, but I'd guess that she'll figure in the story far more dramatically than just as a side note.

Nice work! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, let's just say Lois has her own story to tell since Clark being gone just preempted the entire 4th season.

This is also part of the Planes series. (Nobody told me I had to write them order blush )

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story! Looking forward to more!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard