Print Thread
#44815 07/27/07 04:36 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
dance Delghtful dance

Lois ... was acting as if this was clearly normal behaviour. From both of them.
That casual use of the pet name just screamed long-term-relationship. While Nigel’s research screamed one-week-fling.
Yes, a Lex Luthor one step behind!!!

“We’ve known each other for four years....but we didn’t start dating until we’d known each other for a year and a half...and then Clark proposed about two months later...and Lois didn’t say yes until almost three months after that.”
In another words these are the Minds of a post season 4 Lois & Clark

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dance dance Woo! More BtB!

“Don’t be silly,” Perry muttered distractedly as he started shuffling things around on his desk, looking for something. “We’re in my office, with the paava leaves...or at least, we were.” Perry sat back in his chair, looking quite baffled.
laugh

For the first time in the last week he felt that maybe he shouldn’t have been so quick to toss that Tempus fellow out on his ear.
eek
Tempus *and* Luthor. Not Good. Very Bad. Not Good.

More Please! notworthy

~•~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yay, great to have you back with this!

And talk about springing a bombshell on Perry and the others! I can see their mouths falling open like barn doors...(not that I know if barn doors fall open, but you know what I mean...)

And talk about having an advantage on Luthor! You know, the age-old question, "What would you do if you knew the future?". Lex, dear, I think you may be in some trouble here... laugh Well, Luthor might still possibly change the future, but we so, so hope he won't. Pleeaase? smile1

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee, the contrast between long-term relationship and one-week fling -- and how it befuddles people -- is so much fun... goofy

And we haven't even seen Superman yet! Which is another reason to fly to Kansas -- I'm assuming that ear-tug means the superpowers are back.

Looking forward to more, if Harry Potter can spare you... wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG, I can't believe I didn't respond sooner!

Patrick: Thankyou! I think you're delightful too laugh

Mary: It's good to see I've captured your interest. Ah, one can't resist the grovel. thumbsup

Ann: Is it all right if Luthor changes it just a little? Like... being mad-in-anger at Lois instead of mad-in-love with Lois?

Pam: Kansas is up now. Enjoy!

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard