Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi Laura,

just wanted to say that I enjoyed this part very much. It was soooo sweet of Clark to eat the pizza instead of Lois. Hehe, so bad that this medium doesn't allow us to really see Lois' face. I guess it must be memorable. Anyway, you described her pretty well wink

I love this story and I hope you'll soon give us a new part! Sorry that I didn't post feedback to this earlier. I briefly thought I had when I read my name in this post, which still kind of confuses me. confused Maybe Sheila has mixed up FDK'S?

Great part, Laura! clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
You misinterpret. I'm not sticking around in spite of errors; I'm loving the story and recruiting others to read it. I didn't happen to miss part 5 out there--did I?

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois was drawn to the way it seemed that he actually cared about his students. It was obvious that his lessons took a lot of careful thought and planning. His comments on their papers were a contradictory blend of soothing and provoking, sometimes leaving Lois so incensed that she’d spill out another hundred words of a rebuff, clarifying her point and falling into the trap Mr. Kent had undoubtedly set up.
Hee hee - Clark's provoking her just as if they were working together at the Planet - LOL

The case, her *career*, her conscience reminded her fiercely, obviously disgruntled by her baser instincts to ravage the poor man.
LOL <snort> her conscience really shouldn't berate her like that - none of us blame her. Ha ha.

The lesser half of Lois jumped for joy while the career driven part stalked off to sulk.
Hah - yes! In this story we have a Lois Lane with 2 identities instead of Clark - LOL goofy Sorry, I'm feeling a little silly this morning. <g>

“Of course,” Lois smiled and Jill nodded. As they drove off, Clark watched from the window, hating himself for how much he cared.
Awwwww <sniffle> Poor Clark!

“Sir?” she said, stopping the retreating pizza boy. “I’d also like to order a slice of jalapeno, anchovy, pineapple and goat cheese pizza.”

Both the boy and Mr. Kent gaped at her.
LOL!!! OMG!!! <totally snorting> Eeeeeewwww, gross!

Feeling like he had just lost a battle he hadn’t been aware he was fighting, it took Clark a moment to refocus.
Heh - yes, you're in trouble now, Clark. <g>

“Mmm… You’re right, Lois. That was delectable.”

Round two for Clark Kent! He thought victoriously as she stared at him in disbelief. He grinned mischievously and set about polishing off a second slice of the slightly more normal pizza.
LOL! Oh Laura! I loved this part - it was too cute! <g>

Sorry my comments weren't here when you got back... but they are now! <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard