Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44738 07/24/07 08:56 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yay, you did it!

Thanks to Jessi for always answering my weird questions and for listening to me go on and on and oooooooooon about the details of the story – and she never even complained once!
Why on Earth would I complain about getting info and peeks at your stories??

Not only had her breasts vanished, but she had a... a...
<snicker>

He could barely hide a grin as it registered in his mind that, not only were they really very real, but they were spectacular.
drool

Placing a light kiss on her forehead, he added, "And believe me, I'd definitely remember if we were married. There's no way I could possibly forget that."
Double 'Awww!'

'Nother good one, Lara! Keep 'em coming, I'll be here to answer any odd questions and squeal over the prospect of sneak peeks!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#44739 07/25/07 12:28 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Lara, you're killing me!!! That was a riot!!!! A coffee-spluttering, keyboard-drenching, help-I'm-choking-on-my-coffee riot!!! smile1

Ann

#44740 07/25/07 05:45 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
"Who... are you?" Lois asked, brows furrowed.

"Why, Alfred, of course, sir." The older man looked upon Lois's face, concern obvious in his weary eyes. "Are you feeling all right, Master Bruce?"
Squeal!!!! I can't WAIT for the rest of this. laugh

He was a transvestite! This was bad. This was so very bad! This sort of secret identity, he really wasn't sure that he could live with or pull off.
rotflol

"...and I don't want you to be a woman. No matter how hot you look in that..."

"...we'll find Wells and -" Clark stopped abruptly, eyes growing wide and cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "What did you say? I look... hot?"
Ahh! This whole story has me cracking up. I love it.

"Leave he- him alone!" Clark just about roared, though through Vicky's vocal chords, it sounded a lot more like a scared shriek than it did a warning. "Keep your hands off my -" My what? What were they? Damn! "date!" he said after the briefest hesitation.

"And what have we here?" Catwoman asked through her teeth as she turned to face the woman who had dared address her in such a manner. With a quick flick of the wrist, she left a long bloody mark on Vicky's cheek.

Clark/Vicky's hand immediately flew to their face, tears forming in their eyes.
Jealous!Clark! In a ... Vicky Vale body. Oh my goodness. That's quite a mental picture.

Oh my gosh. I loved it. Thanks for the laugh this morning, Lara!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#44741 07/25/07 12:10 PM
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
not only were they really very real, but they were spectacular
rotflol Perfect!

Simply walking in these shoes proved to be a challenge; there was no way he'd ever be able to fight dressed like this, anyhow.
I firmly believe that every man should experience the sheer torture of high heels at least once in his life. I hope you also make him have his eyebrows waxed and give him cramps before the end of the story. laugh

Placing a light kiss on her forehead, he added, "And believe me, I'd definitely remember if we were married. There's no way I could possibly forget that."
Awwww. You know me...a sucker for the WAFF. love

This was adorable, Lara - exactly what I was in the mood for. Thank you smile

#44742 07/25/07 04:49 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

Can we have some more? grovel

~•~
#44743 07/25/07 04:54 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, Lara!!! I died laughing. Too funny!

<DJ wipes away tears...>

Everyone quoted what I would have quoted. I could have quoted the whole thing, really, it was just so funny.

But then what Caroline said above:

quote:Simply walking in these shoes proved to be a challenge; there was no way he'd ever be able to fight dressed like this, anyhow.

I firmly believe that every man should experience the sheer torture of high heels at least once in his life. I hope you also make him have his eyebrows waxed and give him cramps before the end of the story. [Big Grin]
Cramps!?! LOLSSSS!!! OMG!!! That's great!

Ha... ha... oh goodness. Good stuff...

-- DJ laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#44744 07/25/07 06:27 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ohh, Lara! Such a good story! I don't know that much about Batman, but I love your response to this challenge! smile

I won't quote my favourite parts, because I'll just end up posting bits that everyone else has already posted, but rest assured, I loved it. laugh

More? smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#44745 07/26/07 06:47 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Best part of the whole fic? When Catwoman called Bruce 'Brucie.' WOOT!

Okay so that may not be the BEST part, but it DID make me squee wink

And HA! Every time Lois passes out when she realizes she has a... a... I giggle even more!

And Cat as Catwoman, right? laugh Eeeeeeevil!

Wonderful wonderful! I liked lotsly!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#44746 07/26/07 06:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Weee! Feedback!! smile Thanks everyone! I wanted to come back sooner and say thanks, but I've had a couple horrible days -- make that a horrible week if you count the stuff at work. *sheesh* When's the weekend getting here?

Jessi - shoulda known you'd be the first to post. *hugs* luvs ya!

Slightly disturbing mental image of Jimmy dressed up as Robin... dizzy
Erm... Jimmy wasn't dressed as Robin. Clark just put two and two together and figured out that he was. It was easy enough - no one else would ask Bruce Wayne to help them "take care of this." But Robin is bright enough not to show up there dressed as Robin and address Bruce as if he known him by name... That would have blown the man's secret rather easily. I'm sorry that part wasn't obvious.

I'm so glad you liked how I wrote Joker. hehe! I tried to do him justice, but I didn't know if I'd done it just right. He's a hard one to get right. Completely insane, with voices in his head and all that... eeep! I'm glad you think I did a good job. smile

Teehee, you used c'mere!
Yup. Had to. Positively, absolutely had to. And I was thinking of you when I did, too.

Some sneak peeks into things coming your way soon, I promise. Thanks for the comments, Jessi! *hugs*

Ann - thanks! smile I'm glad you had such a good time reading this. I was afraid people would run away from this... It gets weirder and weirder as it goes, so... um... You know, at first, my plan was to do Clark as Batman? But people on the challenge thread told me that it should be Lois, so I gave it to them.

I don't know if I'd be able to give you more Lois/Batman but I *could* try. I can give you the "deleted scene" that comes just before the banquet...

Anyone interested in that? ..before I start writing something people are really going to run away from? *lol*

But no, I am NOT going to do nfic with that. I can make jokes and I can think of some ridiculous scenarios to put them in, but I won't do nfic with these characters, it's just too weird for my head, so don't ask.

Laura - thanks! I'm glad you got a good laugh out of this. Nothing I like more than imagining people giggling over what I've written. Well... ok, that and imagining Clark in a towel. Or none at all. *lol*

Caroline - eyebrows waxed? I'd be afraid he might lose half of one if I put him through that... (*giggles*) Monthly cramps I'd gladly give him, though. Men should definitely have to live through that at least once in their lives!! Thanks for the comments, I'm really thrilled that you liked it!

Capes - I'm tickled pink that you'd like more of it. smile Best I can offer for now is that deleted scene I mentioned above. Unless you come up with a cool challenge idea. *whistles innocently*

DJ - thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I love to know that I can make you guys laugh. YAY!!!

Anna - thank you so much for the comments!

Cat!!! You *know* I was thinking of you when I wrote that line (Catwoman calling him "Brucie") - how could I not? I'm glad you liked this crazy little tale. Thanks!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard