Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Anna! I can't believe there isn't feedback on this yet. I'm going to go read and I'll be back.

Okay, back. I actually saw you post this last night, but I was in the middle of reading Long Strange Trip by L, which is... extremely long. I went to bed too exhausted to read another word! Luckily I'm all recharged right now.

Forces have yet to determine whether there will be an epilogue... (it may depend on how much people want one... ).
I want one! I do!

“Tickling brings discomfort though,” Clark insisted. “That’s close to pain. Sort of.”
Scary, murderous green rock... some delightfully strong fingers attached to an equally delightful man. It's a tough choice.

“Dougal?” Perry looked at her as if he didn’t understand. Maybe he thought he hadn’t heard her correctly. “As in Dougal Finnegan?”
That no good... .... mudblood! Sorry, I'm on a Harry Potter kick and that's the worst insult I can come up with. goofy

Oooh! That was such a good chapter! I loved them necking and being caught by Henderson. Brings back some high school memories for them, I'm sure. Can't wait for part 8b!

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Very short FDK here, Anna, because I'm so behind on things.

I adored the lovely WAFFiness when Lois and Clark were snuggling and cuddling and bantering and teasing each other in bed! *happy sigh* sloppy

I also enjoyed seeing the wheels start turning in the process of getting Dougal and the new governor and the whole of Intergang in jail!

Ah, but the enduring feeling from this chapter is wonderfully warm and fuzzy. I very much look forward to part 8b, where I hope the loose ends will be tied up, and Lois and Clark may perhaps tie the knot! laugh

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Anna, I don't have a lot of time for proper feedback but finally things are waffy! I remembered saying in an earlier chapter how much I did not like Dougal. I'd hate for Clark to get a hold of him. evil

I am so looking forward to part 8B. I wondered how you'd wrap it all up in one more chapter.

Hurry back,
~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard