Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44457 07/15/07 09:50 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Is it okay? Do you hate it? Should I go on? (It's part of the Planes series so we know Nor's guys get kicked big time. eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#44458 07/15/07 11:44 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
An interesting reversal of the point of view from the episode. I'm a bit surprized that SHADO has allowed Ching to get away with some of the things he did, but as he said there were 'failsafes' in place.

Now we'll have to see what an agency dedicated to dealing with alien presences' will do about Nor and the his thugs. I would imagine things would begin to diverge significantly from the episode now.

Tank (who never understood why Clark would help a people who had done what Ching had done to 'test' him)

#44459 07/16/07 03:41 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tank (who never understood why Clark would help a people who had done what Ching had done to 'test' him)
I've always suspected there was something of a con job happening in the background there. Maybe even a little telepathic coercion.

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#44460 07/23/07 05:22 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I am going to do a complete rewrite of Invasion - in a format that for me is more experimental. So don't expect anymore under this title.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard