Print Thread
#44404 07/13/07 09:02 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Gaaaaahhh!!!! I'm sorry to be so ungrateful, but I always hated that Lois clone! I'm as sick to my stomach as Clark is here! I'm sorry I don't have a lot more to say, so please come back with the next chapter as soon as possible and fix this!!!

Ann

#44405 07/13/07 10:57 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh my goodness! I just caught up with this story, and I was so ecstatic that you included Mayson, and then you went more into Bonnie and Clyde! Woohoo!

And KLEIN!!!

And the whole Lois clone arc wasn't my favorite either, but I'm enjoying where you're going with this. I always did feel sorry for the clones of the show. =(

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#44406 07/13/07 11:16 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OOOOOOO!!!! Ick--the Lois Clone--those frogs [Linked Image] double ick!!

PLEASE--I'm glad Clark figured it out--oh please let him find her quick and DON'T give her a case of Wanda-its. She needs to come back safe, sound, and whole. grovel

More soon please
Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#44407 07/13/07 11:32 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have to say, while the clone-arc wasn't my favourite part of the show either, you write it well. smile

That said, I'm looking forward to the real Lois being back and, like Vonceil said, please don't give her a case of Wanda-itis! grovel

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#44408 07/13/07 12:42 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another very nicely written chapter.
He went back to his apartment and called her house. Just her answering machine, “Hi, this is Lois. Leave a message, or call my cell at 555-2598.” Well, he would try that again too. He hung up and then dialed her cell phone. “You’ve reached Lois Lane-Kent. If this is about a story, please try me at the Daily Planet. Otherwise, leave a message and I’ll call you back when I get time.”
Lois Lane-Kent? Wanna 'splain' that one?

I have to say that I hated the whole Lois clone episode and I paused for a minute, but I have to say that you played it out well.

Now...please let Clark find his Lois...

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#44409 07/13/07 01:50 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Sheila:
Lois Lane-Kent.
Lois Lane-Kent? Wanna 'splain' that one?
In the first story she changed her name because she and Lucy were raised by the Kents.

"... Lois Lane-Kent . . ." Martha gasped as tears filled her eyes. "Did you know about this, Ellen?"

"Yes, Lois asked and I told her it was her last name and she should do what she wanted."

Framework4
#44410 07/14/07 04:50 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
wow wow... what a brilliant plot line! thumbsup thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard