Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
So i had this "radical" idea last week to go jet sking with a couple of my friends. I've never been on a jet ski, and lets just say i'll never go on one again. long story short compound fracture in my left wrist hair line fracture on my collar bone.
[Linked Image] OOOOOHHH--Ouch!!!!

I hate those things--only been on one 1 time--scared my self to death--nearly ran over my sister. I'm with you never again.

Now I'll go read. Be Back soon.

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
OK, I'm back.

Nice way to move the story forward, but I'm ready for the "gang" to be back togeather. Clark is going to have a fit that he wasn't there to take care of Lois and that she was hurt.

“That’s what it says on my birth certificate anyhow”
lol <soda out the nose on that one--I wasn't prepared>

“Sterling, or Stalling…oh it was Steele. Remington Steele of Los Angeles. He’s in town on some big case.” Joey inched a bit closer taking Lois’s wrist in his hand “Gotta check your pulse” he said, with a leer.

Lois’s snatched her wrist back lightning fast when he’d completed his task. For some reason she’d thought he would have left a trail of slime on her person.
[Linked Image] (probably not quite the type of slime, but close!) Joey/Jason is just plain old creepy. You've done a good job of showing it.

Nice job. I know with the broken bones you might be having trobles with any type of typing for a while. Take care of yourself. Get better. THEN send us more--I'm loving this crossover and lookiing forward to even more to come.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard