Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Henry Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
H
All comments are welcome, good, bad, otherwise.

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I didn't get back to this one sooner, RL kicked in in the last few days and I completely forgot. [Linked Image]

I'm really going to have to go back and read the end of part 1 again. I didn't remember Lois and Clark splitting up after the dinner--I know they must have since SM [Linked Image] is helping Laura, but I didn't realize that Lois was heading to Clark's place.

OOOOh, a bomb at Clark's place. . . Can we just kill Lex off now, Please? [Linked Image] If he is going after Clark too, just because he is close to Lois. . . mad

She had once been told long ago when she had been naïve and willing to listen to the wisdom of elders, that the human body-or rather human beings-in times of great stress were capable of superhuman feats of strength and speed. Witnesses to such feats could never explain the phenomenon, nor could the parties involved. Some might call it divine intervention. Others would simply chalk it up to an adrenaline rush; still others would say it was primitive survival instincts long forgotten by civilized man, brought out by extreme duress. Whatever it was, told her to move-as fast as she could- away from the stoop upon which she stood.

The first click was distant barely audible above the sounds of the street, the second however made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. By the time the third click landed on her ears, she was halfway down the block, and seeking shelter.

When asked later in life, how she knew what was coming, she would simply shrug. The likelihood of anyone surviving something like that was a billion to one. Of course she wasn’t just anyone, she was Lois Lane.
thumbsup

“Miss Lane?”

Lois looked up, her head protesting the sudden movement. Standing at her shoulder stood the Fire Marshal, Quentin Summers. His eyes held sympathy, but Lois could tell that rage was simmering somewhere beneath the surface.
devil OOOOH someone else is ticked off as well. Good. The more people that Lex ticks off the better as far as I'm concerned.

“Well Miss Lane…I don’t know how well you and your partner know each other-“

“Clark is my best friend”: she said, a bit too acidly; though she meant every word.

“Well whoever did this is no friend of Mr. Kent’s. The evidence strongly suggests that Mr. Kent was the target of a failed assassination attempt.”
[Linked Image] You know, it just really burns me when people go after Clark--He is just such a sweetie--even if SM causes the bad guys all that trouble.

More soon please. I'm really enjoying this. I'd hate to have to send this guy after you to prod you on. [Linked Image]

Vonceil (you can send him after me next time if I don't give FDK in a timely manner.)

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard