Next Thread
Print Thread
#43874 06/24/07 05:03 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
another great part!!
Looks like they're really changing history wink
I just loved that Clark's voice could wake Lois up, and she remembered him! YAY (could not be more happy) wink
“You *bastard*, Olsen!” Clark bellowed, and descending on a terrified looking Jimmy. “What the *hell* happened?” He ignored Jimmy’s wince of pain as he was slammed into the wall. “How could you let this *happen* to her?” Clark raged, his hands tight around Jimmy’s shirt, almost throttling him. “If *anything*...”
Well, Clark really loves Lois that's for sure, it's a good thing that Jimmy sees that too. If Jimmy now could only see that maybe Lucy is... showing interest? goofy
I never thought Clark could be that angry at Jimmy! But it's a good thing he forgave him!! Jimmy really is just sweet guy he would never hurt Lois.
“Lucy! Where is she? And how come it took *Perry* *White* to call me and tell me about my daughter, when *you* lot have been here for hours?”
This was just SO Ellen!
“No, really! They only kissed for the first time Friday night.”
lol I still think this is so funny!!
Looking farward to the 10th part

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
“You *bastard*, Olsen!” Clark bellowed, and descending on a terrified looking Jimmy. “What the *hell* happened?” He ignored Jimmy’s wince of pain as he was slammed into the wall. “How could you let this *happen* to her?” Clark raged, his hands tight around Jimmy’s shirt, almost throttling him. “If *anything*...”
wildguy

Has the time travel made him unstable? Will it get worse? Will the world have to deal with an insane violent Superman?

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh wow, Sammy, you scared me so bad with this. Thank God that Lois is going to be okay!

“You *love* her? You're crazy, *painfully* in love with her? You smile every time you think about her, let alone see her? You want her to be happy, to smile *everyday* just because she can? You want what *he* wants for her?” she asked, gesturing towards Clark. “Because *that's* how he feels about her, Jimmy. *That's* how Clark feels about Lois.”
Ah Jimmy, give up! Believe me, you can't compete with Clark when it comes to loving Lois. By the way, Sammy, that was a lovely description of Clark's love for Lois. razz We need to get rid of her - no, not kill her, just get rid of her, you know what I mean - so why not post the next chapter soon, Sammy? hyper

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whee, this has been a wild ride from the beginning and these last two parts have only accellerated the ride. I think I'm dizzy. laugh

I'm terribly sorry not to have commented on part 8, but apparently I managed to miss it. So thanks for linking to the TOC. smile

So... well. Lucy & Jimmy are having some emotional interactions, here. And the rest... not the best way for Clark to meet Ellen. Although at least he'll have the advantage of having gotten to know her a little bit before; maybe he'll be able to charm her. Then again, maybe not.

I haven't the slightest clue where you're going with this anymore, but I sure want to find out! Write more, post more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Ellen, drat.

Isn't there someway to drop the enlighten mellower mind of the 2007 Ellen into this Ellen?

Shock Lucy by having Ellen be accepting of Clark at one and being mellow and caring?

Framework4
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
AAaaaaaaawwwwwww! *melts into a puddle of goo*

Yay! She's okay! And she remembers who Clark is! goofy I think I like her. Will she show up again later in the story? Maybe when Lois delivers her baby? grovel

As for the ending, oh dear! eek Ellen! A season 1 Ellen, no less! grovel grovel

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Guys! grumble

Yes, poor Clark finally snapped. And it's no wonder is it? I mean, first *Jimmy* sends him to the past, then he is exposed to the kryptonite that *Jimmy* found, and then Lois is involved in an accident in a car driven by *Jimmy*. It's true that all of these incidents were accidental, but who wouldn't feel that it's just too much? Especially when you don't know if your soul mate is gonna live or die. wave

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard