Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
----

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OK, I had to go back and re-read part 1--I had forgotten that Ultrawoman had left abrubtly at the end and was confused...

It was something she’d noted repeatedly since her transit through the – what to call it, anyways? A hole? A window? A gateway? The disturbance through which she’d flown ending up here, wherever here was? The technology seemed bulkier, older.
confused OK, as confident as she was in part 1 I thought, for sure, that she had been sent by Wells, or someone. But now it seems that she is there in some unplanned fashion. Clark must be off somewhere having fits. eek

“Clark, why does our side bar sound like Star Trek? Captain I canna hold her together! Structural integrity is down to thirty percent”
dizzy

“Ms. King, are you alright?”

All heads turned to look at Linda, who nodded briefly, then said:

“Hey, aren’t you going to tell us that statically speaking flying is still the safest way to travel?”

Lois snorted. “Do I look like a statistics-obsessed male?”
great interaction. And BTW---<snort> laugh that final line was classic.

More soon please--I want to know were "this" SM is, Where UW's SM is, how Chloe fits into it all, and what the rest of the news room looks like. PLEASE?!? grovel ( I don't want to have to send any of my new friends after you wink [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I was thrilled to see that you had taken up your own challenge--I can't wait to see where this goes!

Since it had been a while since I read part 1, the abrupt change of scene confused me at first. But once I figured out what was going on, I loved this part.

Please, please, please, give us more!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois snorted. “Do I look like a statistics-obsessed male?” As she looked out the door, she noticed that her face had now displayed as a live video feed on the scoreboard.
rotflol

~•~
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
“Ms. King, are you alright?”

All heads turned to look at Linda, who nodded briefly, then said:

“Hey, aren’t you going to tell us that statically speaking flying is still the safest way to travel?”

Lois snorted. “Do I look like a statistics-obsessed male?”
I love the way this story illustrates the differences between the rescue styles of a woman and man (specifically Clark and Lois).

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard