Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Henry, Somehow there doesn't seem to be any feedback for this yet, If I missed it, I appologize for starting a new thread.

This was amazing. It was soooo much fun to be inside Remmington's head while he floated between life and death. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that he had all of those movie refrences running around in there. I couldn't help but laugh. alot. thumbsup looking forward to more soon.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
Originally posted by mervoparkite:
Henry, Somehow there doesn't seem to be any feedback for this yet, If I missed it, I appologize for starting a new thread.
that was partially my fault my browsers been actin up lately, and i accidently triple posted frown .
Originally posted by mervoparkite:

This was amazing. It was soooo much fun to be inside Remmington's head while he floated between life and death. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that he had all of those movie refrences running around in there. I couldn't help but laugh. alot. goofy

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mervoparkite:
<strong>
A little confusing here--but I'm guessing that's the point as we are hearing it from Remmington's point of view. BTW--I can just see Clark being comforting to Laura--He's so good at it.

thumbsup looking forward to more soon.

Vonceil
anything from remington's point of veiw is going to be slightly confusing. at least for now.

thanks for you kind words, if you're looking for more i just posted part two, but it's titled as 15.

enjoy

henry

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard