Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the word, DJ.
Sue, my condolences and hope you make it through this difficult time for the family. We'll be here whenever you come back.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm so sorry to hear that, Sue. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Sue, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kerth
Kerth
Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, thoughts and prayers. I'm very lucky to have you guys in my life. smile

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Features Writer
Features Writer
OK, I didn't see Lois and Clark lying somewhere in the desert while I was in Vegas last week, so I guess that we can rest assured that they've been rescued, right, Sue? laugh

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm very sorry to hear that, Sue!

My thought are with you.

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
*hugs* and prayers for you, Sue.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
My sympathies, Sue.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
my condolences for you and your family Sue.
*hug*

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, Sue...I'm so sorry about your loss. And I'm sorry for your husband. May peace be with you.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
im sorry, but my heart is screaming 'leave her alone for at least another month' but my mind is sscreaming 'i need the next one' i dont want to be rude but do you have any idea when you might be poting the last one, thanks, sammie xXx ps - please dont think me rude and ungrateful or anything else mean but instead think of me as inpatient. sorry.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sue, I know you've been plagued by some personal life issues, but just so you know, we're ready to read as soon as you're ready to post. I'm not rushing you...just letting you know how much you're missed and how much Honeymoon in Vegas is missed!

~Sheila peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello everyone!

No... I'm not Sue... Sorry...

But...

I do have an update for you! I saw this thread had been revived and knowing how busy Sue is, I thought I would come post an update for you. <g>

I've seen part 7 <oooh boy have I ever>. It's everything you'd expect it to be. I was just getting ready to start my beta of it yesterday, in fact, when Sue said "Stop The Presses! I've just had an idea flash and I need to rewrite the ending." So I put my beta down like the obedient little apprentice that I am... and now I'm patiently waiting for her to send me the updated version.

So never fear! Part 7 has been written and is completed! It's just being tinkered with and futzed around with, in the way Sue is famous for.

I'm sure an updated version will be gracing my inbox very soon (RIGHT SUE? wildguy ) And I'll let you all know when that happens.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Kerth
Kerth
Sue said "Stop The Presses! I've just had an idea flash and I need to rewrite the ending."
Not true! I'm not rewriting the ending! I'm tweaking. The last six or seven lines haven't changed. They were the whole point so I would never switch them. It's just how we get to the end that I'm fretting over. For it to work there has to be a certain mood and I just can't seem to get it there. frown

Brace yourselves - it's going to be a long part. I've cut and compressed but there were still so many things I just couldn't bear to lose. blush Thanks to everyone who's been patiently waiting for the end. I swear I meant to get it posted before the craziness that I knew July would be started. It just didn't work out that way.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, yes it's coming. Noooo, no cutting! We want all the juicy bits. Make it 8 parts and give us the first of no. 7! Am I nuts, am I obsessed? Yes!
Soon, I hope!
smile1
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, *yay* for long parts. Those are always nice. laugh

Can't wait to read it. *dreamy sigh*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Me too! I'm so excited. smile

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Kerth
Kerth
Make it 8 parts and give us the first of no. 7!
Heh. As if. :p Truth be told there will be "eight" parts, but the last one will be in the nfic folder. It's only sketched out at this point, but Lara has already graciously agreed to beta it. (Yay for Lara!)

I have meetings all this morning, but I completely, fully, utterly intend to spend this afternoon finishing up the story. So... maybe by Thursday?

Thanks again to everyone who has kept this story alive. sloppy

Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Truth be told there will be "eight" parts, but the last one will be in the nfic folder.
YAY! drool drool drool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ya know... I almost opened up my yap before and mentioned the nfic part. Then I realized maybe there was a reason you hadn't said anything.

I'm quite relieved that you haven't discarded that idea. *weee*!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard