Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43659 06/17/07 11:47 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ooh! Part 8! Yay! laugh My 'before bed' reading. Thank you, Sammy!

“Unless you can tell me what we are doing in a photo that I don’t remember posing for, I’m going in there,” Lucy responded, thrusting the frame into his hands.

Raising his eyebrows, Jimmy looked at the photo in surprise. “I don’t remember having this photo taken either.”
Hehe. So where did the photo come from? Do Lucy and Jimmy ever find out, or do they just accept that they forgot about having the photo taken? mecry

Clark heard his heart stop.

He literally heard his heart stop.

Screech to a halt and stop.
Clark, check the photo! Did Lois leave the photo? Well, check the photo! Is Lois still in it? She's not fading away like Marty McFly in Back to the Future, is she? I hope not. frown

Okay...wish I had time for more, but I need my sleep. It was a great part, Sammy. Thank you again!

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#43660 06/18/07 12:40 AM
Columnist
Columnist
“Could be,” Jimmy agreed, and shrugged. “We can ask him when he comes out. I’m more interested in how we had that photo taken with neither of us knowing about it.”
goofy
Ever heard of blackmail?” she asked, rolling her eyes.
*lol* I'm pretty sure Clark knows almost anything about Lois!
But... good try Lucy goofy
‘At least I’m not engaged to a guy I just met’.”
Ooh I loved this line laugh !! Really good!!
I’m at the hospital now, and they’ve taken Lois away.”
oh no!! It's not bad is it?? Clark really has bad timing in losing his powers!
Officially, you can’t go
Officially?? Yay Perry!! you're letting him go and see Lois!
Hope she isn't hurt to much!!

She's not going to lose her memory before the wedding, is she??
ooh really a great part Sammy!!!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#43661 06/18/07 12:48 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nooooooo!!!!! Lois is hurt? Seriously? Noooo!!!!

Wasn't Lois pregnant here? If so, did she lose her baby? Nooooo!!!!

And that nosey sister, Lucy! It's all her fault! Well, some of it anyway!

Sammy, you know I can't take bad things happening to Lois. So please come back her quick and fix things! Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Ann

#43662 06/18/07 05:01 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#43663 06/18/07 02:35 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I agree! More, sooner than later!

I'm wondering when you'll explain how Lucy "understood" Clark's intent from his expression, how she knew that he would go to the hospital no matter what was in his way. What happened to her? Does it have anything to do with her wanting to go to California? And is it something Lois never knew about, at least not from Lucy's perspective?

I have a hunch you're bringing in yet another plot thread to weave into the garment you're building for us. Can't wait to see the final pattern.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#43664 06/18/07 03:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay!!! BtB! dance

“She could almost be Lois’s daughter. Could she be a cousin’s daughter or something?” Jimmy asked.

“Not that I know of, but my family isn’t all that close so I guess it’s possible,” Lucy explained, looking at the girl closely. “You know, if she looks like anyone, I think she looks more like Clark than Lois. Maybe she’s a relative of Clark’s.”
Bwahahaha! laugh 'Almost' indeed! Oh, she's a relative, alright! wink

We could make mincemeat of CK! He’d never know what hit him,” he laughed, slowing down at the red light and watching the traffic streaming across in front of him. “Just imagine his expression.”

Lois stared back at him, praying that he was joking.
I'm not *quite* sure that I totally, completely get this...Jimmy's officially hitting on Lois? Or is it that she's boggling at the notion of Jimmy out-reportering Clark Kent?

As for the crash...EEEEEE! eek shock grovel

~•~
#43665 06/19/07 12:22 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Have I ever told you all how much I love feedback? thumbsup

Anyway, when I wrote that section, I merely wanted to point out that Clark was wearing his heart on his sleeve, and his every emotion was plainly written on his face. I'm not sure why I chose to have Lucy read his face alone instead of the group reading his face... huh Maybe I should re-read what I wrote. laugh

Mary: Yes, Jimmy is officially hitting on Lois. I saw many scenes throughout the series that demonstrated how Jimmy adored Lois. In the series, he never acted on it.

But, I figured, maybe he was content to worship her from afar. Maybe he wasn't sure what his feelings were. Until Lucy spoke up. She misread his affection as attraction. And he believed it to be true.

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard