AN: Sorry it's taken me so long to get the next part posted. Real life kind of got in the way. Without further delay, here's the second part.
Nighthawk2778

Oh, * * around words indicate thoughts, and _ _ around words indicates emphasis.

Pheromone, My Lovely Rewrite Part 2
Started 9/2/04
By Nighthawk2778

Lois went to the bathroom to use Clark’s shower while Clark went in search of clothes she could wear.

*I hope Lois is willing to keep an open mind about this whole situation, because I’m going to need my partner to figure out why this happened. More importantly, we need to figure out how whoever did this made me vulnerable long enough for this to affect me like a normal human.

I don’t know if I’m ready to let Lois in on my secret, but, after what’s happened between us, she deserves to know.* Clark grimly thought to himself.

He found a T-shirt and a pair of pants that looked like they would fit Lois; he laid them out on his bed for her and went to call Perry.

Meanwhile, Lois had stumbled upon important information while preparing for her shower.

*I can’t believe I’m married! And to Clark Kent of all people! What was I thinking?! We can’t get an annulment because we were together, obviously having sex. It will have to be a divorce. I never thought I’d end up getting a divorce like my parents did.

What if I’m _pregnant_? Clark and I obviously had sex, and I’m not on the pill. Oh great, I’m going to have to ask Clark if he used a condom. That’s a conversation I definitely do not want to have to have with my partner, but it looks like I have no choice about it.* Lois sarcastically thought to herself.

Once she finished off, Lois went out into Clark’s bedroom to look for her bra and underwear, as well as the rest of her clothes that she’d worn to work.

After searching around the room, she’d managed to find her clothing. Her bra and underwear were intact, but her blouse was missing buttons and the zipper on her skirt was broken. Putting her blouse and skirt on the bed, she noticed a T-shirt and a woman’s jogging suit laying there for her.

Knowing how curious she could be, Clark had left her a note with the explanation that the clothes belonged to his mother.

*All right, Clark Kent, you know that much about me. You knew that I’d jump to conclusions about where these clothes came from. I hope your mom won’t mind me wearing her clothes in a pinch.* Lois thought ironically to herself.