Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Another incredibly sweet one, Laura! A wonderfully smooth read. Yep, definitely one of the best! thumbsup hyper
Hasini.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Kerth
Kerth
Funny tio the max! I was giggling helplessly at more than just one point. And somehow you still managed to sketch Lois' and Clark's personalities perfectly. Wow.

But... did you really have to leave us hanging here? Or are you going to write about Clark Kent's very biggest secret, too? [Linked Image]

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Columnist
Columnist
That was so good! Adorable, hilarious, and perfectly in-character.

I especially loved the part with Lois telling all her secrets. Teehee, how could you not have a crush on Mr. Darcy??

Hope to see more from you soon!
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Once again--what a wonderful way to start the day!! You're going to get me hooked on these little stories and I'll have to start bugging you for more, just to keep me going as the school year draws to a close.(do you know how trying students can be the week before Finals?)

“I hate modern art,” she said suddenly, her cheek still pressed against Clark’s shoulder. She felt his straighten slightly, as if confused. “I lost my virginity on my 21st birthday when I passed back a few too many drinks. I don’t even remember his name, but I think it started with an E. I have a Harlequin Romance novel hidden under my pillow. My goldfish’s name is Fitzwilliam because I have a crush on Mr. Darcy. I have a New Kids on the Block CD in my player right now.”

By this time Clark had turned around in her arms. He was staring at her like she’d lost her mind. Perhaps she had. But the secrets kept pouring out.

“I still sleep with that bear you won me in Smallville. I failed art class. I cheated on my test in the fifth grade and got so upset I made myself sick. I crashed my parent’s car because I hit a mailbox, not because of a hit and run. I collect hotel pens. I have a half finished novel on my computer. I count steps sometimes. Did you know there are exactly twelve steps from my desk to yours? But that’s when I do it. When you walk there are only eight.” Lois trailed off. She smiled weakly at Clark, who was still staring at her. “See? I have secrets too.”
You know. . . Lois really does have a time monitoring her own actions, but when she finally realizes she has done something wrong and wants to make up for it, she jumps in, like usual, without thought for herself. And, of course the babble gene is just wonderful when she does.

Loved it!!! clap
Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Laura!! That was so great! smile Wonderful way to start a rainy Tuesday. Thank you for sharing this with us!

God, he had arranged them by color. This was surely a sign of the mentally deranged. Who had time to organize his pens by shade?
rotflol rotflol
Just plain hilarious! hehehehe!

Well that answered the boxers or briefs question, she thought, a flush suffusing through her cheeks.
*chokes with laughter*

“We’re your friends Clark, and we deserve to know about the illegitimate Clark Juniors running around!”
*dies* Poor Lois. This is soooo, soooooooo far off. HAHAHA! Oh, God the paragraph right after that had me crying with laughter. The guy in the next office came to see what what up. haha!

“Then I forgive you.”
Awwww!!!!

...and you almost had me crying (not with laughter, this time) with the rest of it... But I kinda like that, so... hehe!

Wonderful little story!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
Laura, that was so cute. Now what will Lois do about it? evil

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
ooh great little story!!
I loved how it started with Lois breaking in wink and going threw his stuff.
We’re your friends Clark, and we deserve to know about the illegitimate Clark Juniors running around
rotflol too funny!!
“Of course we’re friends! I just…” Lois floundered. “I just… Oh god. I’m horrible aren’t I?” Slowly she sank onto the bed, the light in her eyes dimmed considerably.
ooooooh, I can just see her completely ashamed on the bed. Poor Lois.
She's very lucky to have a friend like Clark!
You do have an open invitation to come to my house anytime.”
aaawww so sweet!!!
Ooooh and I loved it when Lois just told all her secrets to him, he did deserve something in return though wink ...but she does have a few, huh??
Ahh… Lois? About my <biggest> secret…”
Great ending!! If Lois only knew what his biggest secret was... wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
no no no no dont do a sequel!! no offense guys but i think its perfect just there! and that was really good! well done i really liked the way you ended it and believe i think a sequel might ruin it!its not as if its a cliffhanger. just think of episode 1 series 3 laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Simply adorable! I just loved it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Clark Kent had a secret, of that she was quite sure. And when she had confronted him about it, accused him of keeping secrets, <he had had the nerve to agree with her!>

To say that it <wasn't> his biggest secret!

And she didn't know!

Which was a perfectly logical reason for her to be breaking into Clark's apartment.
Hah! I love her logic!

How could he not have told her? He had to know she wouldn't judge him. Much.
Too funny!

She knew Clark, Clark would be delighted with a child. He would never hide him or her away in shame. If Clark Kent had fathered a child, illegitimate or not, his desk would rival a grandmother's refrigerator. Absolutely littered with pictures.
Aaaahhh... this is an adorable mental image of Clark.

Well that answered the boxers or briefs question, she thought, a flush suffusing through her cheeks.
So why didn't you tell us?

But the clichéd razor and condom box were suspiciously absent. Pushing thoughts about the razor aside, Lois quickly ran to Clark's nightstand and threw open the drawer. If the box wasn't here&#8230;
Eh... Lois? You are an investigative reporter? Yes? Hmmm... you have this partner of yours. You see him every day. You have seen no evidence that he has a permanent girlfriend or a habit of one-night-stands. You do know, however, that he is always perfectly clean-shaven. You can find no condoms and no razor in his apartment. Which fact surprises you more? Your partner has admitted he is keeping a secret from you. What could it be? Clark Kent only does it with girls who are on the pill? He wants to get to know the girl first, so he'll have time to buy any condoms he may need? Clark Kent is completely hairless, wears a wig and fake eyebrows, and doesn't need to shave his naturally naked chin? Clark Kent is Lex Luthor? Clark Kent can't shave using a razor, because his facial hair is too tough to mow down with some puny razor blades? Clark Kent is Superman?

Priorities, Lois. Priorities. What did you say your job was again? :rolleyes:

&#8220;We're your friends Clark, and we deserve to know about the illegitimate Clark Juniors running around!&#8221;
Perry? I'm interested in a job as an investigative reporter for the Daily Planet. What was that? You don't have an opening? Oh, trust me, Perry... you do. You do.

&#8220;And not just <any> secret, either. I want a good secret. A secret you've never told anyone else. Not even your parents
Eh... Lois? How is your short-term memory? Not five minutes ago, Clark told you this:

&#8220;Of course my parents know, Lois, what do you think?
He was talking about his secret. *The* secret. The one his parents know. Eh? Comprende?

So because you had to ask for the secret his parents don't know, he could only tell you about his virginity!

&#8220;Ahh&#8230; Lois? About my <biggest> secret&#8230;&#8221;
Fade to season two? razz No, this one definitely needs a sequel!

Ann

P.S. Clark, don't you need to tell Lois that you have already figured out the best way to lose your virginity... and, hmmm, that plan involves her?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hasini-- Thanks for starting up the feedback thread! And so quickly! I'm glad you enjoyed it and you aren't getting tired of these little one-shots!

Olympe-- Thank you! Sequel hmm? There seems to be some people here asking for a sequel and some saying I should leave it be. I'll have to look at it a little bit more and see if I have any ideas at all. Right now I'm drawing a blank. I've read so many revelation stories and they're all so wonderful. I'm not sure I could do the scene justice! But I'll definitely think about it. Thanks again, I'm glad you thought it was funny AND in character. I was hoping it would be. I wasn't sure how people would react to Lois betraying Clark's trust like that.

Jessi-- Thanks! And Mr. Darcy. Mmmm... Had to admit. Stole some of Lois' secrets from myself. And my friends. I think they all thought I was a little crazy when I demanded they "tell me three secrets and make it snappy." If I had a fish, I'd probably name him Fitzwilliam too. drool drool drool

Eh... Lois? How is your short-term memory? Not five minutes ago, Clark told you this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Of course my parents know, Lois, what do you think?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol. That's probably more of a lack of MY short term memory more so than Lois'. Forgot I said that in there. blush

P.S. Clark, don't you need to tell Lois that you have already figured out the best way to lose your virginity... and, hmmm, that plan involves her?
Lol! That sounds like a sequel all in itself.

"Well you see Lois... I think I might need you to help me out here..."

Thanks guys!!!!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks! Hope he doesn't think you're too crazy. But he's probably a closet Lois and Clark fan fic reader/shipper too. Probably. Maybe. Thanks so much for the comments!
Nah... My new neighbors aren't as fun as my old one. I don't think they'd read anything even remotely related to superheros. They gave me weird looks when they saw the posters I put up on the walls. *lol* But then, they already knew I was "strange" anyway. wink (I miss my old neighbor... the guy I call 'Batman' *lol* our offices are about as far away as they can possibly get, now. He was *really* fun!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I loved this, Laura!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Very funny! Question, who is Mr. Darcy? Sorry guys I am missing that one!

Columnist
Columnist
It's from Pride & Prejudice.
Colin Firth plays Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
delightful. hyper

If Clark Kent had fathered a child, illegitimate or not, his desk would rival a grandmother’s refrigerator. Absolutely littered with pictures.
I like this line more than I can say. The images it brings, may I please borrow it? Or at least the concept?

Patrick

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh my gosh, I loved this! I'd quote something, but I know I'd just run back through and end up making a longer post than the story LOL. I'm so reading this again soon. smile

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lisa-- Thanks. smile

Zoar-- *dead faint* Y-y-you don't know Mr. Darcy? You need to head out to both Barnes and Noble and Blockbuster. Straightaway! I think he's every girl's fantasy. sloppy Or mine, anyway.

Patrick--
I like this line more than I can say. The images it brings, may I please borrow it? Or at least the concept?
Of course! I'd love to see what you came up with.

JD-- *blushes* Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
What a fun story!

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Laura, I'm so sorry it took me this long to get in here and give you fdk...

And now everyone has quoted all my favorite parts... so just ditto to all the quoting that was done.

I just adore your vignettes. They have a lot of fun packed into them. This was great (I do have to say, even though it's been quoted, that the illegitimate Clarks thing had me laughing out loud, too cute).

Anyway, I really enjoyed it! When's the next one? <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard