Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, that opening scene was very creepy. And the plot continues to get more convoluted, which is always fun smile

Thank you for letting them talk -- or at least for letting Clark explain himself a little smile

Now... why does Lucy have Jimmy's phone number but with a different name attached? And who the heck is shooting at Lois???

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're really evil, you know that? whinging I'm so proud.

ARGH! I can't even think of anything to say except something along the lines of Who?! confused What?! confused Where?! confused Why?! confused How?! confused When?! huh These cliffhangers are just brutal on me...too many unanswered questions...guess that just means I'll have to stick around for

MORE!!
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great, amazing, wonderful, fantastic part. smile1 )

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
eek Wow! I was so creeped out by that opening.

And then clap Lois and Clark finally talk.

And then Jimmy's number. shots fired. evil !!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow you did it to us again! You are evil<g> But that is a good thing. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
AAArgggh!!!

More!!!!

Jose wildguy wildguy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh God...

The opening sounded like the inside of a serial killer

Lois heard three shots, then everything went black.
What a cliffhanger wave

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay,

Creepy, evil, scary. Now what????????

Get us to the good parts quickly (not that this wasn't good, you know),

Barb.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
eek Yeah, really creepy and scary! eek

And very intriguing. I'm looking forward to the next part, Caroline. Please post it soon!

Ursie smile

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Caroline

Yikes!! You have definitely perfected the technique of finishing with a cliffhanger. eek

This is very intriguing. confused The start is so creepy. And who is shooting at Lois? shock

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Caroline! goofy

Anyway, I'm trying to hurry with the next part, but it's going very slooooowly as students keep looking over my shoulder and going "Hey, what's that?" <g> but I'll hopefully get it done before long smile

So anyway...I'll be in touch... laugh

Sara notworthy

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment. Lots of intriguing things going on.

The intro was suitably creepy and chilling. Will be interested in seeing this psycho's motivations for his actions. One question, if this nutcase is enamored with (we assume it's Lucy's) hair and thinking it's so perfect, why is he cutting it off? Perhaps to preserve it? Or is it some sort of trophy? Will be interested to explore this troubled mind some more. Am curious as to which Lucy you are using since you never described her in you earlier parts. Is this the season one Lucy, or the one from Metallo, or (like I tend to do) is she your own creation since you don't think the series provided us with very viable sisters.

Lois certainly has a lot on her plate. Her confusion over Clark and Superman is understandable, but, as she said finding Lucy is the most important thing right now. I'd think she'd be much more worried that Lucy might be dead. All the other complications just make things more interesting. And now someone's shooting at Lois? Good cliffhanger, but with Superman there, we all know that Lois wasn't hurt, but it does provide an added element of tension.

Tank (who wonders about the phone number, but does think that Jimmy would be an exellant candidate for a serial psycho killer... it would be the first time he actually had a personality)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just caught up with your story, Caroline, and I'm pretty impressed. You mastered the grumble

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Caroline
great part
you don't need any more cliffhanger lessons
more soon please
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Where's part five?!? wildguy

As a fan of the horror/psychological thriller genre from my teens, I appreciated the opening scene. <g> It reminded me of an equally creepy episode of the XF. The guy in that had a psychological condition though, where people take hair cuttings, nail clippings from the dead...this has me somewhat concerned. <g> But I trust our creep's motivation isn't entirely the same...or Lucy's in deeper trouble than we all figured. wink

And Jimmy, huh.... laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for all your kind comments. I'm glad everybody seems to like my creepy serial killer in the beginning.

Tank is probably hopping of joy.
<g> Maria, I'm glad you made the connection. Anybody wanna guess who I based my killer on?

I must say, though, that I do question my sanity when I write these sections. I'm not a serial killer, I promise... laugh

Part 5 going up right now. <g>

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard