Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
you did it again. How could you leave us here? Again?We still don't know how Lily passed away.

Great part and I loved the kiss between the two and Becca's reaction.

Loved it. Can't wait for more and I hope this time we'll finally get there. wink

Kerth
Kerth
I see my title for bakasi is catching on. *g* Like you, I desperately missed the resolution. And loved the kissing scene as well as Becca's reaction. Too cute!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And I'm sorry about not having replied, either. It was really because I was too surprised that we weren't told about Lily's death.

But I loved this:

As Lois saw his sad eyes, she was about to let go of Clark. Why didn't she let him keep his secret, if it was so hard for him to tell her? For a moment, she honestly couldn't see the point in torturing him like this. He had done so much for her and deserved a little respect. Lois bit her lip then opened her mouth to tell him that he didn't need to go into further detail. But the truth was that it wouldn't be right. Not for him and not for Becca. They both deserved a life without the fear of being separated sooner or later if Mrs. Donovan used all her power to get what she obviously wanted.
Lois wants Clark to tell her about Lily, because she understands that he needs to talk about what has happened to Lily. I love it. (And he also needs to tell her if she is going to have a chance to help him stop Mrs Donovan.)

I loved this, too:

She wanted to kiss him. He looked like he could use a kiss, one that would make him forget about all the bad things. A kiss that conveyed all her love and affection, able to express all her feelings and reminding him that she would never leave his side. Lois tried to deny her sudden impulse to crawl over to him and turn into reality what she had just daydreamed of. Her body was responding to the mere thought of touching his lips, and she felt her heart beating faster. She felt like a teenager and could almost see her cheeks going red.
Awww, so cute....

And the kiss was so sweet, too. But poor Becca!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Truly deserving of the "Queen of Evil Cliffhangers" title. *lol* That's two parts that end on the same one, btw!! Evil woman!

Worse yet, I've been asking to find out what's happened to Lily for... what? Months, now? And Barbara still refuses to tell me. Sheesh!

I'm off to pout a little bit... I wanna know!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
Does she know yet, or does she keep using that cliffhanger because she's stalling until she comes up with an idea? wink

Great chapter, bakasi, and do let us know what happened soon.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh, yeah, I do know. Most of it. But you're wrong in one way. You do know how Lily passed away. What you don't know is the link to Mrs. Donovan. wink

But don't be afraid, the next part will solve the mystery ultimately. And I hope it will be ultimate in more than that way.

Thanks for the comments!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh? We know? dammit... *curses her super short memory* I'm going to go and re-read this story, I guess.

blush

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
we do know? We only know that she died the day of the fight between Clark and her but we don't know how and why.

So please come back soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois chuckled. “How do you know she didn’t have any weird powers, Clark? After all, you didn’t tell her about yours if I get this right. Why would she have told you about hers? Maybe I’m hiding something as well?”
Cute, Lois. Cute.

Lois tried to deny her sudden impulse to crawl over to him and turn into reality what she had just daydreamed of. Her body was responding to the mere thought of touching his lips, and she felt her heart beating faster. She felt like a teenager and could almost see her cheeks going red
I love how you just put this bit in here. It’s so true to life that we think about these things at the oddest times.... wink

I loved the bit about Becca’s reaction to the kiss...

But you just stormed into my life and conquered my heart.
That’s so beautiful!

He hoped she was and he wished Lily would come back so that he could clean the air between them.
clear the air... (not clean)

Fancy a flight, little Miss Becca?” Though she couldn’t possibly have understood what he meant, she let out an excited giggle and Clark kissed her forehead. “I’ll take that as a yes, but don’t you complain later, honey
That’s so cute.

You’re killing me here.... Come back soon and please tell us what happened to Lily? Did she commit suicide? Die in a carwreck? Murdered? What? What??? And you're going to tell us about Mrs. Donavan, too?

Yes, you are the evil queen of cliffhangers.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard