Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
oow part 4! YAY I'm always a big fan of Lois and Clark waffiness wink So I loved this part.

She needed – no, wanted – his help.
I loved that, that she maybe didn't need Clark, but that she wanted his help anyway, that she woudn't be able to do it without him.

“Oh great; now I’m talking to myself!”
Lois is going a little mad goofy but she should definitely listen to the voices in her head! Everybody can see that Clark is a good guy who woudn't lie (often wink )

“What’s this?”
I just had a feeling that she was gonna read that letter! yay now she finally knows how Clark feels! I loved that hole part, they were so open and just told how they feel, so sweet!

The letter?” Clark immediately chastised himself inwardly. ‘Of course the letter, you idiot! What else would she be meaning right now?’
This just got me laugh outloud !! goofy
So know they are gonna work together as a team again ?! laugh

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
“Oh great; now I’m talking to myself!”

'You certainly are,' said the obliging voice.
Hehe!

And as mad as you are at me, I won’t stop loving you. I couldn’t.
Awwww

Never once did his gaze break hers.
I just got the cutest image of a four year old Clark with his hand caught in the cookie jar, lol. Hands shoved in pocket, bashful stare. Lol I know that's not what you meant here, but that's what the words made me think of. smile

“Oh, I missed this...”

“I missed you.”
*sighs contentedly* must there be A plot? You sure you don't want to write scenes like this forever? goofy just kidding, I AM looking forward to it. Just not as much as I'm looking forward to the waff!

Loved the chapter, as usual. smile Can't wait for the next one!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh nice make up scene. Loved it. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Another amazing part! I'm so glad that Lois and Clark have finally made up. I'm glad that she saw the letter. What Clark did was totally innocent.

Please don't let this become another abandoned story. Please come back with the next part! I'll be waiting!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ahh, feedback! I love to read what you guys think of this. I shall use my usual graemlin to indicate my excitement at reading it all. smile1

Okay...so.

I loved that, that she maybe didn't need Clark, but that she wanted his help anyway, that she woudn't be able to do it without him.
Of course. *nods* She and Clark are a team. They're partners... dance wildguy

Thank you again for the feedback everyone. I know I say it everytime, but I'm so glad to know that there's people reading this who enjoy it. laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by princessanna:

I promise lots more waff before the end of the story...
I really hope so clap

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I promise lots more waff before the end of the story...

I really hope so
Oh, don't you worry. I'm busy writing Part 5 now and I'm about to get into a little piece of waff. There'll be pieces scattered all over... And at the end of the story? Well, you'll just have to wait and find out... angel-devil

Glad you liked the waff! laugh That makes me happy.

~Anna.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Just a note to tell you I'm reading. I'm looking forward to part 5.

Elisabeth

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You're looking forward to Part 5, Elisabeth and I'm looking forward to finishing Part 5!

Nah, just kidding. But this part is being a little harder to write than the others were - I guess maybe I am better at waffy/angsty than A-plot. Either that or I just find it a little harder to write and so even though I have everything planned out I've been putting it off and I've been really busy in RL this week and...

And I'm babbling enough to rival Lois Lane. eek

So just to let everyone who's reading RWIR know, Part 5 may be a little later than usual. I'm hoping not; I'm hoping I can still keep to my schedule, but we'll see... I'm just warning you in case... I know Part 4 was about 3 days early, so this is a bigger gap than normal.

/me goes off to try and splice bits and pieces of scenes together...

~Anna.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay...an update on the status of Part 5 - it will be a little later than usual. I'm almost done, but still have two very important scenes to write. Then my beta has to get a hold of it, and she's busy with RL tonight, as am I.

So sadly, Part 5 will not be posted until tomorrow at earliest. Even if I get it finished before I go to work tomorrow morning...

It's a lot longer than usual though (about twice as long), so hopefully that'll make up for the lateness! laugh

~Anna.

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm sure it will be another great part.
I'm already looking farward to it!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Okay, I'm really really sorry about the wait on Part 5. I was kind of hoping to be able to finish it this evening between getting home from work and going to orchestra, but I didn't count on my car dying on me halfway home. mad

I was going to get my beta to read it through tonight after orchestra (we go together), but she's not going to get to read it all after all. Thus, I give a tentative date of posting as this Wednesday. Sorry guys! It's a really long part, plus RL just keeps getting in the way... frown

It's coming though, so please don't be mad!

~Anna.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard