Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Columnist
Columnist
Another story of yours that will get me late to work. I only wanted to check the boards and found your story. Couldn't wait till tonight to read it. laugh

Great start and I can't wait for the next part. Loved every word of it.

Columnist
Columnist
Married?" Martha repeated incredulously. "They're married?"
This was really a great line to start the story with!
And it's definitely a great story!

Lois bit back the impulse to say 'following you, you idiot' and blurted out the first thing that popped into her head. "Uh, we're eloping."
goofy

It was a good thing that he had no idea just how thrilling that name sounded to her. Admit it, she told herself. You've got a crush on your husband.
The perfect last line!!

I REALLY can't wait for next part, Monday?? wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Kerth
Kerth
See, now was that so hard? All I wanted was a little blinking icon. laugh
Hehehe... Mickey isn't going to let them back out of this. He can be a villain, but right now I do like him.
Oh, Andreia, I'm fairly certain you're going to revise that opinion before the story is over.
I demand! I demand! How about a new part each day?
No chance. But I will post part two shortly.
Now, why would Lois come up with an excuse like "We're in Vegas to get married" if she didn't have some subliminal desire that she won't openly fess up to.
Be assured, she's going to exorcise a lot of subliminal wishes. And so will Clark.
This was really a great line to start the story with!
Thanks! I thought it was a good attention-getter.

Thanks for reading along with me. I'll have part two up shortly. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry for the late FDK. I was really hoping to get this to you before you posted the next part, but eh what can you do sometimes?

"Um, well..." The clerk hesitated and then her tone softened somewhat. "I'm sorry, I really don't know. I was just asked to contact someone, a family member or a legal representative, and ask them to come here to make decisions regarding their care."
I’m convinced that you and DJ do things like this in your story just to get me riled up. You know by now that when you give me a nugget like this that it just going to drive me crazy until I figure it out. Then it will make me lament the whole time on their horrible and terrible situation, that YOU put them in. *cries* This is why you are evil. Lure me into a story and hit me with something like this right off. *sniff*

*whispers* You know I really love it when you do this. I know I’m a masochist.

"He's got a suitcase, Lois. He's leaving Metropolis. What are you going to do? Follow him onto the plane?"
He has to know by now that is exactly what she will do. He should learn not to ask questions like this or it’s just gonna give her ideas. smile

She could hardly wait to get back to Metropolis and watch him explain to Mayson Drake that they were, albeit temporarily, married.
Haha, I would totally rub that in as well. laugh Score one for Lois.

It was a good thing that he had no idea just how thrilling that name sounded to her. Admit it, she told herself. You've got a crush on your husband.
Don’t worry so do the rest of us. ^_^

I like the premise of this story so far. It seems like it will be a fun ride. *runs off to read the second part that was just posted*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*looks embarrassed* I said I'd come back, but I didn't...

I'm here now. smile

Clark handed the agent his credit card and inwardly sighed at the injustice of having to waste fifteen hundred dollars and five hours to do something he could have accomplished in a minute's time for absolutely nothing.
hehehehe! Oh, Clark, this is SO going to be worth the money. You just wait and see! *giggles madly*

Lois bit back the impulse to say 'following you, you idiot' and blurted out the first thing that popped into her head. "Uh, we're eloping."
I LOVE that the first thing that popped into her head is "we're eloping" - they could have been doing any number of things, really. hehe! Lois, Lois... don't you see your subconscious is doing all the talking here? Hope you listen to it!

Why hadn't she told him something else? She could have told him that they were here to do a story on compulsive gambling or something - anything - else.
erm... Lois? I just told you why. DUH.

"Come on then, Clark," she said and tried to appear enthusiastic. "Let's get married."
insert small squee right here. YAY. I know, I know, I shouldn't get excited... I will anyway!

The whole ceremony was priceless! *dreamy sigh*

You've got a crush on your husband.
Brilliant!! laugh

You know... she's going to have an insane fit of anger when she realizes she's married to Superman! :p

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Features Writer
Features Writer
WOW! this is starting out very promisingly, and having already read the ending (giggle goofy ) I'm glad to have been directed to this(I don't often hit the PG side wink )

Looking forward to the rest!

TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard