K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Part 18

Yeah, I know 19's already up, but I couldn't resist the title. wink Reminds me of Men In Black. goofy

And I wanted to point out that this last bit is brilliant:

I watched Lois's expression as she discovered that Clark was still breathing. It went far beyond relief into territory they don't have words for. If I'd ever had reason to question the risk I'd taken in standing in that alley, that one look would have been enough to settle the issue. Smiling to myself, I snuck back down to sewers. I'd saved Clark. I'd saved Superman. Life was good.
I especially love the second sentence. Love it. And I love Tommy saving Superman like this. Especially his noticing Lois's relief. Tommy's really softened some, and since he's now in love himself, he can feel even better about what he's done to help. laugh

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, nice title, Sara. Don't think I ever really thought of it that way, but it is kind of an MIB moment. Or maybe MIB 2. (Which kind of sucked, come to think. Is that why no one's reading this anymore?)

Glad you still appreciate my brilliance, anyway. wink

Thanks, as always, for the comments. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, I'm reading it, but it is such a different and amazing style that it feels like normal feedback doesn't quite fit. I'll try to respond more often. But know that I eagerly await each post and will probably beg for a continuation or in-depth look after the final part.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard