Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ooh, I'm liking where this is going, though I'm interested to see how you treat them living through all the rest of the events again...

Are they going to get married soon (since they already seem so chummy... laugh

Very well done. I look forward eagerly to the next part! laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Think about it, Clark,” Lois pressed. “We go back and our younger selves are left here with the last twenty-four hours a blank. Because I am alone with you, you will take the blame. I don’t have years of friendship to draw upon to know that you would never do anything remotely close to what I will think you did, so our friendship will end before it’s even begun.”

“I’m sure I’d protest my innocence, claim that I don’t remember anything either, and prove to you from then on just how trustworthy I am,” Clark argued.

“And eventually, I may start to believe you, but at first I guarantee you will be lumped in with the Claude fiasco. We may even start a tentative friendship...that will end the moment I find out that I’m pregnant. I’ll demand a DNA test, the results will prove you to be the father and the friendship will be over. I’d never trust you again. And depending on my state of mind, I may even abort the pregnancy.”
This is very bad. eek Better to leave them where - or when - they are just now and see how things are going to play from now on. Surely everything is gonna be more interesting. wink

Looking forward for the next part. hyper

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
I only found the story today so I had a lot of reading to do wink But I really wish I found it sooner!! because I'm loving it!
Great story! I love the whole idea of Lois and Clark going back to the beginning!! Really a great story, looking forward to the next part!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yay! I so much like the way you write about Lois and Clark, Sammy! smile1

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm, such a pickle to be in! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out what happens next!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha, figures it was Jimmy! goofy

This continues to be fabulous. I can just imagine how fun it will be when they go to Kansas wink -- not that they can get there right at the moment... but still, with a little forewarning, they should be able to head off a lot of problems before they become problems.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Are they going to get married soon (since they already seem so chummy... jawdrop Kill Jimmy? Lexy would kill *me* if I killed Jimmy.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> This inventor guy seems to have an ulterior motive, indeed! Could it be Tempus?
Interesting idea, but I think Mr. Wells would know if it were Tempus or not.

And Now A Fanfic Trailer

Sammy [Linked Image]

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, stop, Sammy! Don't kill Jimmy! I didn't mean it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill Jimmy? Lexy would kill *me* if I killed Jimmy.
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! *thinks of Jimmy* drool

Lexy [Linked Image]

Blogger
Blogger
can i ask somthing?
how can you make that moving photo's confused
ore that lovely heart from ultra woman
pleace help my mecry
byebye
xxx sun xxx

any place, any where, any time

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek