Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Weeeeee!!! A new Tank story!

And it's shaping up to be one of the really classic Tank best! A story where Lois takes center stage. Where she gets to be heroic. And, dare I hope so, a story where she gets a haircut? You said the tar would never get out of her hair!

For some reason the setup reminds me a little of story of Hercules, who had to perform twelve grand deeds. Lois only has to complete three.... Hmmm! Well, I'm all for a Lois haircut in a Tank story, but that's as far as I can enjoy seeing her physiology being rearranged. So I'm hoping for the best, a happy non-Tank ending... (but if you feel an overwhelming need to lose Jimmy on the way, I guess I won't complain too much...)

Yay anyway! It's great to have you back, Tank!

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm... An intriguing start. I have to say, I picked up on the hair thing too and that made me giggle. I don't think you've written any new stories (until this one) since I've been on the board, but I've heard about your...fondness for giving Lois haircuts. smile

Looks like this is shaping up to be a good story. I'll be keeping an eye out for Part 2 etc.

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Tank's back!

Okay, I have absolutely no time to read at this precise moment... but I'm putting this story on my "to read" list and just as soon as I get this part read, I'll be back with fdk.

C-ya!

-- DJ

***EDIT***

Oooooh! I'm back! And I'm totally hooked! I can't wait to see what the 2nd thing is that the Prankster has in store for Lois. How fitting this story is with the upcoming Alt-Kerths. <g> And of course we all knew that you couldn't get through the story without Lois getting a haircut. Poor Lois - I imagine tar would be about as difficult, if not more so, than bubble gum (which I managed to get caught in my hair one night when I felt asleep with it in my mouth) It took a lot of peanut butter, but we finally got it out. <g>

So, when is part 2???

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
whey!! guess whos back back. back again gain. tank is back back, tell a friend friend. another tank story!!! i love tank stories :p hmm quick with the next one grumble hehe

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Lois. I hate to see what else he has planned for her. frown

Plus she is going to be waiting on Clark's call and it just isn't going to come. Then she is going to think he is hurt as well as Superman... that or she will figure out the secret. Either way she has a lot of emotional circumstances to overcome in the future.

I can't wait for more from you. smile

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Top Banana
Top Banana
This looks like it'll shape up to be a fantastic story! I can't even begin to imagine what else Griffin (err...Tank) has dreamed up. Should prove to be an action packed next few chapters! Can't wait.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Thanks to those who have jumped on board.

I was having trouble motivating in working on this story so I went ahead and started posting it. Not something I'd usually do with a shorter story.

Part two will be up shortly.

Tank (who figures if he gets his butt in gear he can get this done in no more than 5 parts)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard