Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
how could you let this part end here? I was so looking forward hearing of Lily's mysterious death and now the waiting still isn't over.

Great part and I can't wait for the past of Lily, Clark and Becca.

I loved the dialouge between Becca and Lois and the thing with the witch. smile1 You had me smiling and close to tears at the same time. laugh

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You are so mean to leave us with a cliffhanger smile1 .
Kate laugh

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was just...WRONG...to end there! wildguy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I agree with the others! Great part, but you stopped just when things were getting incredibly interesting. So please get back here quickly!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If I may... I'd like to ditto what everyone else said... How could you end there and not tell us anything?

whinging whinging

I wanna know what happened to Lily!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Oh my. Looks like I need to apologize, huh? Anyway, thanks for the comments. Anywhere along the lines they have to be positive, I think. Are they? confused

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
you know we love you so come back pretty fast and all the evil things you did are forgotten. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“You worried about me?” Becca asked surprised.
Awww.....

“Because you’re a nice little girl and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you, Becca.” Lois said and kneeled down in front of her. “I was hoping that the two of us could become friends. Would you like to be my friend, Becky?”
Awwwwww......

“You are a lot nicer than I thought,” Becca said slowly.
Giggles.... Yes, Mad Dog is really just a puppy dog.

“You really were a witch at first.”

Clark gasped and let out a helpless “Rebecca!” as she was so incredibly honest.
Could have been worse! At work the other day, a seven year old called a co-worker an b****. I don’t who got it worse - my co-worker or me. I got a chair thrown at me.... Now, Becca would never do anything like that! She’s a sweetie.

“But don’t you think Daddy is all yours now!” She warned the older woman and gave her a firm glance.
Put your foot down, Becca!

“You can never lose me, Becca,” Clark said softly and lifted her up into his arms and held her tightly.
Awww.... (((((( Daddy hugs...)))))))

“As soon as my powers return,” Clark confirmed with laughter.
Take me, too, Clark... Pleeeaaasseeee! Pretty please!!!

He didn’t say a word about the night Lily died. Lois knew that she had to make him tell her. It wasn’t that she wanted to force him, but she could only help him with Child Services if he let her in on this well kept mystery.
Yes! I want to know, too!!!

She had tried it over and over again. She didn’t have any memory of her mother. Ever since she had found out that every child was supposed to have one, she had wanted to know what hers had been like. It had never been easy for her on the playground when all the other kids had talked about their moms. For some reason the girls she knew had always been a little afraid of the other children’s dads. So having a mom had to be different from having a dad. Becca didn’t really understand what a mother could give her that her father couldn’t. She didn’t feel like she missed anything. Her daddy was always so kind to her. How could there be more?
Aww.... That’s so sweet... so beautiful.

I loved Becca so much and I couldn’t imagine living without her. I didn’t want to be just her cousin; I wanted to be her father.”
I’m sure glad the next part’s already up!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard