Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
you did it. Lois found them. This part was perfect. I loved it.

So now I am patiently waiting for Clarks recovery and Lois and Beccas get together.

Loved it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job and it gives Becca a new appreciation for Lois. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I loved it too, Barbara. I think I particularly loved to see how the three of them worked together, Lois, Clark and Becca. Consider this, for example:

All of a sudden, she heard a metallic sound and a heavy thud. Startled, she looked over to the entrance of the shelter, finding it open. The man who had knelt there was lying on his back, but already trying to get back on his feet. Lois didn't waste another thought on her safety and rushed towards him, sending him back to the ground with a violent kick as soon as he had recovered. He remained lying there, unmoving.
I assume that the guy was hit on the head when Clark forced open that door from inside? Because of that, the man was weakened sufficiently for Lois to take care of him with her tae-kwon-do.

Half running on his own, half being dragged and carried by Becca and Lois who had both taken his hands, Clark was making his way through the high snow.
This is a lovely image, too. Lois and Becca are working together to help Clark.

I really think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between Becca, Lois and Clark! thumbsup

Great part, Barbara!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Slowly, Lois went along the far side of the barn to get closer to the mysterious heap of snow. She shot nervous glances towards the farmhouse, afraid of being watched secretly. Her heart was beating loudly in her ears and she couldn’t help the impression that someone had to hear it.
I like how you captured Lois’ fear here.

Lois was rewarded with sounds of joy, as the girl heard her voice. Soon Lois could see her head and a bright smile that was only slightly diminished by red eyes that were swollen from crying. Becca jumped right into Lois’ arms as soon as she left the shelter.
Becca is happy to see Lois!!! Even considering the circumstances that’s a good thing.

Another great part, Barbara. More soon, please!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the feebback, girls. smile1

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Super Lois to rescue! smile1

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard