Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
We agreed that it wouldn't be right to keep using the name "The Church Group," but we weren't sure what else to call them. Alan came up with "The Baker Street Irregulars." He said it wasn't quite right, but that he liked it anyway. None of us had anything better, so we agreed. I took to calling them "The Bakers" for short, and that caught on.
I love this. It makes me cry. Because I'm a sap and because... you know why, but I don't want to spoil. wink

And I love that Tommy got to learn from Clark's mistake of not revealing secrets when a relationship's getting serious. I'm glad Tommy did it right. And I'm proud of him because it was far from easy, especially the waiting afterwards, especially for him. So, yay Tommy! dance

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another wonderful journal entry! thumbsup

Hmm, Mindy from Cadmus and now what will happen with Gina and her daughters... looking fwd to future parts.. smile cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the FDK, guys. smile

And thanks for not spoiling it, Sara, even though I can appreciate what you're talking about. smile

Anyway, I'm about to fall over into bed, but I figure that since Part 15 is so dang short I might as well post it tonight and give you Part 16 tomorrow night. So... enjoy. smile I hope.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard