Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved this last part.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You see, back when the Kerth noms were announced DJ was certain that I would win something. I was certain that I *wouldn't*. So certain, in fact, that I bet her that I would write any story of her choosing for each Kerth I was lucky enough to win. Which now leaves me heavily in her debt with one down and four to go.
Well, YAY for us! DJ was very right. Although it was close. She's a great author too. It was tough deciding this year.
So we're waiting. But Part 13 of Platonic first, please.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
And we are the real winners.
It was a foolish, foolish bet that I lost big time (but I'm still thrilled to have lost, or, uh, won).
That's the reason you don't bet against a man like DJ.

Elisabeth
who is happy to keep the rumors flying about is the very feminine DJ a man or a woman--no matter what thread she's on

Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So DJ's officially a man now? Should I just start referring to 'him' in the masculine?

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey! LOL! I'm all for a good rumor... as long as it's not about me!!! <DJ decides maybe she should start a rumor of her own to get the focus off of her...> Let's see... hmmm... Did you know that Sue has put in an application to be a mail order bride? <snerk> CIHC is quite upset, claiming it's one thing to live in Sue's closet... but he's not willing to share quarters with anyone else. <snort>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Now that's a rumor worth sharing!

By the way, how did this thread get totally off-topic. (Why is everybody looking at me?)

Elisabeth

Kerth
Kerth
A mail order bride? <snort> Actually, it was a want ad in the newspaper with my picture and the caption "Free to good home."

<sigh> So far, no takers. But I'm housetrained! I can cook and clean (and write!) for you! I've got skills, baby! Skills! laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard