Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh wow Laura! Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks Annette (and thanks for the e-mail). I'm so glad you loved it.

Thanks again so much everyone. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry I took so long... With all the time that's gone by since you posted the last part, one would think I'd had the time to come up with proper FDK... Well, not really. The story has been an incredible ride. I must admit I skimmed through part of the A Plot because I really kept looking forward to seeing how you dealt with the b-plot, and I have to say, I loved it. Loved that it didn't end like the movie, loved this particular bit

You had to take it off?” she interrupted him, ceasing in her search. “Why?” Then she frowned at him and began to shake her head. “No. Oh, no, you don’t, Clark Kent. I said ‘yes’ and I meant it. You are not taking it back because of some flimsy excuse like...”
My favourite part, though, was 17. That was certainly one beautifully written proposal. I've actually re read that part quite a few times (I used to print out every new story part and breack it afterwards; some, like that one, I kept and reread)

Again, sorry I took so long coming back to comment.

Looking forward to your next story (in the meantime, though, you could kick Sue's butt and see if you get her to finish Platonic wink )

Cris
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Bravo, Bravo thumbsup hyper notworthy

Excellent story all the way around, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

doublel

Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Loved the entire story.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, lookie! More fdk! <g>

Hi Cristina! I'm totally squeeeing at how much you loved the proposal. I was pretty pleased with it and am so happy so many people enjoyed it. Thank you.

Thanks for coming back and giving me the fdk. Maybe it will entice Babbles to come back from vacation. <g> Now as far as Sue is concerned... well... just between you and me... She gave me a sneak peek at part 13 of Platonic just this morning. It's good - really good. <g> I'm so glad she found the WD-40 and got those rusty wheels to moving again. <g>

So nothing to report as far as when it will be posted... but at least she is writing on it - in fact, right now, as we speak. <g>

Hi Doublel! Awwwwww! Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Hi AnKS! Thank you so much.

Once again - thank you everyone! The fdk has been awesome!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
As much as I loved the end of part 23... Ahem, where was I?

This was a beautiful ending to a lovely story. I agree with the Dan comments. I thought the cordial tone between Dan and Clark made Clark look good, as well. They truly had reached an understanding.

Nicely done. (Except for the part where you wasted two perfectedly good bowls of rocky road. How could you do such a thing?)

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Elisabeth! Thanks so much for your comments (on the last several parts) I'm glad you got to get caught up. <g>

(Except for the part where you wasted two perfectedly good bowls of rocky road. How could you do such a thing?)
LOL! Yes, I'm terrible, aren't I? Oh the horror! Rocky Road just shouldn't be wasted like that. goofy

-- DJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
I saw you responding to FDK today DJ and realized that I have been terrible and haven’t give you official FDK on this. I could have sworn I did. ^_^

Lois’s eyelids fluttered open at the contact. “Clark? What happened? Where are we?” she whispered hoarsely, glancing around the room.
Aww! Such simple words but what an impact they have. smile Me and Clark and feeling a bit relieved at this point. LOL

“No, Clark. It’s not okay. I’ve lost it. Maybe it’s in my bed?” Lois started to peel her covers back to search for the ring. Maybe it had come off in her sleep?
I didn’t tear up at this one the first time around but I sure did this time around. Poor Lois. Now I have to take a second and ask who wrote this part? Cause if it is DJ I’m going to have to demand that you stop making Lois lose her wedding ring (even though she really didn’t here LOL) cause you have done this to her before. Poor Lois… I’m going to have to buy her a safe that she can use when DJ is writing a story about her. ^_~

“Lois Lane, will you marry me?” The anxious expectation in his face made her smile. He was such a... farm boy, sometimes. The world didn’t know it, but it needed Clark Kent as much as it had ever needed Superman. She knew she did.
Those last two lines. Ah… beautiful.

A smile touched her lips as she thought about the fact that very soon she would have that same feeling every night. She had actually wondered how she would adjust to sleeping with someone in the same bed. Now she wasn’t sure she ever wanted to sleep alone again.
Gosh… you guys are just making me feel all kinds of warm fuzzies today. I’m just sitting here at my desk sighing away. How come fics are always better the second time around?

Dan nodded softly. “You take good care of her, Kent. I mean it. Or I *will* have to come back and hurt you. You’ve got a real special lady.”
You guys did something with this story I didn’t think possible. You made me like Dan. I like your Dan, he isn’t quite as annoying and I love that he and Clark are friends in the end. laugh

Ladies, I loved this story. I was fighting the whole time for her to get her memories back and at the beginning I was a bit scared that you might actually leave her with out them. But, then I remembered you guys always give us happy endings (even if it is a bit stressful to get there) and that I shouldn’t be worried. Thank you ladies for writing. It’s great writers like you that keep us coming back to these boards and refreshing them over and over again. smile

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jojo! <<<hugs>>> You did come back!!!

I saw you responding to FDK today DJ and realized that I have been terrible and haven’t give you official FDK on this. I could have sworn I did. ^_^
Well, it wasn't like you didn't give me "any" fdk. I just figured you had forgotten to come back. <g> But I'm so glad you did! Wahoo!!!

Now I have to take a second and ask who wrote this part? Cause if it is DJ I’m going to have to demand that you stop making Lois lose her wedding ring (even though she really didn’t here LOL) cause you have done this to her before.
LOLS! Yes, it was me who wrote her thinking she had lost her ring. Do you know I had to stop and think for a moment about when I made Lois lose her ring before? Ha ha ha! It finally came to me, Supermen United. That's pretty sad, isn't it? <g> But technically she didn't lose it this time. <whew>

Gosh… you guys are just making me feel all kinds of warm fuzzies today. I’m just sitting here at my desk sighing away. How come fics are always better the second time around?
You know, I"m not sure... but a lot of times they are better the second time around - so are really good movies. I think it's because you already know what's going to happen, so you can sit back and enjoy the details. <g>

You guys did something with this story I didn’t think possible. You made me like Dan. I like your Dan, he isn’t quite as annoying and I love that he and Clark are friends in the end. [Big Grin]
<DJ does happy dance> Yay! Mission accomplished. goofy

But, then I remembered you guys always give us happy endings (even if it is a bit stressful to get there) and that I shouldn’t be worried. Thank you ladies for writing. It’s great writers like you that keep us coming back to these boards and refreshing them over and over again.
Well, we try to give happy endings. <g> I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I treasured all your fdk. Thanks so much.

-- DJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Maria! I'm so glad to see you again. I hope things are going better for you. We've all missed you! <<<HUGS>>>

-- DJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow guys...what a story. I read all 23 chapters today! I just couldn't put it down. And now I'm too tired to post roper feedback. peep I would have had to hunt you down. And as it stands I just couldn't stop reading!

Anyway it was awesone...fabulous...as usual for you two. Wherever your muses are from and whatever you feed them, keep it up!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Sheila!!!

Thanks so much for that fdk. I was so excited to see a 2 month old thread revived and new fdk! Yay! I'm just giddy that you enjoyed the story so much that you couldn't put it down. Hee hee hee.

Anyway it was awesone...fabulous...as usual for you two. Wherever your muses are from and whatever you feed them, keep it up!
Well, I can't vouch for Sue's... but mine lives off of fdk. So this was a nice treat for her. She feels quite fat and satsified... so much so that she's going to run off and post the next part of my current story. <g>

Thanks Sheila!

-- DJ

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard