Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
You are planning a sequel, right? If not, we will hunt you down and force you to write one. wink wink

Sheesh, does everyone have to write a Tank ending these days? At least fill in what happened after Lois turned the key, and what ends up happening to Steele and Holt.

Just adding in that this is the fdk folder to the header of the post - LabRat

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
i defenitly plan on a sequel (i wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that :p )i'm glad you enjoyed it.

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awk!!! - the unannounced Tank ending is spreading!!! I wasn't expecting this type of ending, although I did read your 'violence' warning. At least there was a 'tbc'.

Curious as to why it was Lois you decided to mock-kill rather than any of the other characters?

I'd been looking forward to reading this story when it hit the archives because I enjoyed RS (& LH) so much.

c.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Henry, I'll be hanging on the edge of my seat, like you left Lois hanging on the door knob. Breathlessly awaiting the sequel.

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
[/QUOTE]
Curious as to why it was Lois you decided to mock-kill rather than any of the other characters?

I'd been looking forward to reading this story when it hit the archives because I enjoyed RS (& LH) so much.

c. [/QB] [/QUOTE]
sorry about that laugh , i orginally wrote a different less tank-like ending, but this one made more sense for what i wanted to do in the sequel.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, i'll have it in the archives as soon as i can have it edited.

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard