#41441 04/04/07 01:14 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Nan - am loving this!!!

I wonder if Lois Luthor is still in this time period/timeline or if she was switched with 'our' Lois and wondering why she's not married to Lex etc.

I love Lois' brain working. I feel sorry for Lois Luthor. I hope she's okay.

I hate Tempus smile .

I'm having trouble keeping the Tempus time/universe hopping stories straight.

I'm very glad for lots more fic, even if I am having a hard time keeping it straight.

I still want more HOME smile [can't not mention HOME you know].

Am still wondering where the sequel would come in...

Have no idea what witty comment to put in the subject line...

More soon!
Carol

#41442 04/04/07 03:30 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm really enjoying this, although I miss Clark! PLEASE can he be in the next chapter--even if he isn't THIS Lois' Clark I know it will be wonderful to add him to the mix.

Side comments:
* mad Lex
* mad Ms. Cox
* Just what the heck is Tempus up to anyway--Will someone please smash him like a spider

Can't wait for the next installment.

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#41443 04/04/07 05:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just caught up with 3 and 4 and am really enjoying this! Keep it up!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#41444 04/05/07 04:56 AM
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part, Nan. Although I miss Clark in the story, it's been fascinating to follow Lois Lane during an investigation. In the pilot, we saw Lois just finished with the investigation into the car theft ring, all dressed up like a male to infiltrate, but we didn't get to see her do it. Seeing how Lois' mind works and how she maintains her cover is brilliant. thumbsup
Whoever her "Secret Admirer" was, she was thinking sometime later as she left her office, he had to be the one behind this mess; and ten to one he was the bearded guy from the Halloween ball, aka the guy in the park, aka the taxi driver. It looked to her as if this person had some kind of grudge against her, and was enjoying watching her struggle to figure out what had happened, and, as an added bonus, to deal with Lex.
An email from Tempus to gloat - - how typical. Again, it's a pleasure to see Lois' mind working and how accurate her instincts are.
What was it with women and Lex, Lois wondered abstractedly. He used them, discarded them and treated them like dirt and they groveled at his feet and declared undying love.
Yeah, what is it about the women who get involved with Lex? If you figure it out, maybe you'll clue the rest of us in on the secret. confused
Crossing her fingers that no one on the floor above had noticed anything, Lois stepped out into an empty hallway. With a glance around, she reached back inside and pushed the button for the top floor of the penthouse. That would at least help confuse things a bit. Quickly, she slipped a hand into her pocket, bringing out the forged badge, pinned it to her lapel and strode hurriedly down the hallway toward the main elevators.
Let the games begin. It'll be fun to see if Lois Lane can find Lois Luthor and to see them work together to bring Lex down.

Eagerly awaiting part 5,
BJ

#41445 04/07/07 08:11 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the fdk. Actually I think I started this story on the other mb. Oops. Anyways, just wanted to say I actually went back and read it off the DVD again. I didn't want to have to wait. laugh Love it!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#41446 04/12/07 04:38 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Hey, Nan,

This story keeps me on the edge of my seat. If I bit my fingernails, they'd be gone. Fortunately, I just tend to munch when nervous, leaving my hands looking as lovely as ever.

Lois keeps taking more and more chances. Yikes! I understand that she has to do something, or she'll be stuck in a dangerous situation with a person she doesn't want to be with. But her secret admirer is right--one false move...

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard