Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I am looking forward to the rest of this story.

I smell Tempus hanging around i.e: reddish brown hair and short beard?

What happened? How can you explain this? Alternate universe or travelling back in time?

Waiting for the next bit in trepidation...

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nice part Nan. *looks for more HOME and finds none:(*

Ah well, this will work smile . *shudders* Poor Lois, expecting to be Luthor's wife in every sense *shudder some more*. At least Clark is alive - means he got out of the cage. I guess the Planet is still gone frown . Wonder if Clark will believe her - or Perry if she can find him. Wonder if she can get a message to Clark to 'run into' her in the park one day - a message with the hot dog vendor or something? HELP SUPERMAN!? He'd get a message to Clark... If Superman is still around... maybe something happened...

Hmm... the question about a sequel worries me a bit. What sequel would there be if Nan wraps this up nicely as she generally does? And if it's not all wrapped up neatly... AHhH!!!

More soon smile .
Carol

ETA: If Tempus is following her around, then what's to stop him from grabbing her - once she gets together with CK/S and starts figuring things out - and sticking her in another timeline somewhere? And will the next part show us this timeline's Lois interacting with 'our' Clark?

C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Curiouser and curiouser!

Another wonderful part, Nan. Looking forward to the next smile

Caroline

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Verrrry interesting. Sorry for not posting FDK on part 1, but I love this story so far and I really like this Lois. She certainly has used her instincts well by going directly into undercover mode. Can't wait to see her investigate Lex from the inside.

I'm looking forward to the next part, wondering also if she's in an alternate dimension. What if there is no Superman in this place? If not, is Tempus trying to do again what he did to Alt-Clark in the series?

Post part 3 soon, please.
BJ

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Very good!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm creepy...

Nothing like my favorite villain and a sketchy plot to RAFO about!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Just a note to let you know I'm reading. I have a lot of catching up to do, what with taking a few weeks off from the boards and all of the DVD fics being released at the same time.

You certainly have me hooked. Part one was charming. Part two is disturbing.

I hadn't even thought of the Tempus idea. (Of course, I had an emergency phone call once where they asked me to describe what my husband looks like and I yelled, "I don't know what he looks like. I told you where he's sitting and what his name is, what more do you need to know?" Suffice it to say, I'm not very visual.)

Can't wait to read the rest, but I will since it's after 11 PM here. I'm glad I decided to read it. I was planning on skipping it because of the name (Halloween is just not my favorite holiday--that would be, oddly enough, Palm Sunday), but when I saw who the author was...

Anyway, I've babbled enough. Enjoying the story. 'Nuf said.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard